- 41 min ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 16 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan Wraps Up 20 Days Schedule Of Chiranjeevi Starrer; Actor Spotted At The Airport
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Technology Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- Finance How to Know Your EPF UAN and Download UAN Card?
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah wedding: Why rumour of India pacer's marriage with actress Anupama Parameshwaram is trending
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has introduced the Harrier Camo in the Indian market. The new Tata Harrier Camo edition comes with a host of cosmetic updates to both its exteriors and interiors, while also coming packed with a number of new features as well.
The Tata Harrier Camo is offered in a range of six variants: XT, XT+, XZ, XZ+, XZA and XZA+. The Harrier Camo comes with a starting price of Rs 16.40 lakh for the entry-level trim, while the top-spec Harrier Camo XZA+ variant is priced at Rs 20.30 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of cosmetic updates and changes, the SUV will feature a special CAMO Green colour scheme. Along with this, the Harrier will also have a new ‘CAMO' badge and 17-inch Blackstone alloy wheels.
The Blackstone finish is carried forward to the interiors as well. The cabin of the Tata Harrier Camo comes with Blackstone matrix dashboard, gun-metal grey interiors and premium seat upholstery wrapped in Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone leather with green contrast stitching.
Apart from the above changes, Tata Motors have also introduced the Harrier with two new accessories packs: CAMO Stealth and CAMO Stealth+. Both these packs can be added separately for an additional amount starting at Rs 26,999.
Some of the exterior accessories include special CAMO graphics, Harrier mascot on the bonnet, roof rails, sidestep and front parking sensors. Similarly, accessories on the interiors include back seat organiser, OMEGARC scuff plates, designer 3D moulded mats, anti-skid dash mats, 3D trunk mats and sunshades.
Apart from the host of cosmetic updates and the new list of accessories, no other changes have been made. The Tata Harrier Camo continues to be powered by the brand's 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 172bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to both a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head, Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Living up to our promise of New Forever, we are delighted to introduce an absolutely stunning rendition of our Flagship SUV- The Harrier CAMO Edition."
"The Harrier, in its CAMO avatar pays homage to the ultimate inspiration of this SUV i.e the Great Indian Outdoors, and the spirit & grit of the armed forces who spend a majority of their time in these outdoor locations, keeping our borders safe and secure.
"We are confident our customers will appreciate the strong, unique form of the Harrier, rendered even more robustly in the CAMO Edition, this festive season."
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier CAMO Edition Launch In India
The Tata Harrier Camo edition as mentioned pays tribute to the spirit and grit of the Armed Forces, while also being inspired by the ‘Great Indian Outdoors'. The new Camo edition does look stunning, especially with the added accessories and is sure to attract customers during the ongoing festive season.