- 45 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Tata Motors has introduced the Harrier Camo in the Indian market. The new Tata Harrier Camo edition comes with a host of cosmetic updates to both its exteriors and interiors, while also coming packed with a number of new features as well.
The Tata Harrier Camo is offered in a range of six variants: XT, XT+, XZ, XZ+, XZA and XZA+. The Harrier Camo comes with a starting price of Rs 16.40 lakh for the entry-level trim, while the top-spec Harrier Camo XZA+ variant is priced at Rs 20.30 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of cosmetic updates and changes, the SUV will feature a special CAMO Green colour scheme. Along with this, the Harrier will also have a new ‘CAMO' badge and 17-inch Blackstone alloy wheels.
The Blackstone finish is carried forward to the interiors as well. The cabin of the Tata Harrier Camo comes with Blackstone matrix dashboard, gun-metal grey interiors and premium seat upholstery wrapped in Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone leather with green contrast stitching.
Apart from the above changes, Tata Motors have also introduced the Harrier with two new accessories packs: CAMO Stealth and CAMO Stealth+. Both these packs can be added separately for an additional amount starting at Rs 26,999.
Some of the exterior accessories include special CAMO graphics, Harrier mascot on the bonnet, roof rails, sidestep and front parking sensors. Similarly, accessories on the interiors include back seat organiser, OMEGARC scuff plates, designer 3D moulded mats, anti-skid dash mats, 3D trunk mats and sunshades.
Apart from the host of cosmetic updates and the new list of accessories, no other changes have been made. The Tata Harrier Camo continues to be powered by the brand's 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 172bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to both a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head, Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Living up to our promise of New Forever, we are delighted to introduce an absolutely stunning rendition of our Flagship SUV- The Harrier CAMO Edition."
"The Harrier, in its CAMO avatar pays homage to the ultimate inspiration of this SUV i.e the Great Indian Outdoors, and the spirit & grit of the armed forces who spend a majority of their time in these outdoor locations, keeping our borders safe and secure.
"We are confident our customers will appreciate the strong, unique form of the Harrier, rendered even more robustly in the CAMO Edition, this festive season."
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier CAMO Edition Launch In India
The Tata Harrier Camo edition as mentioned pays tribute to the spirit and grit of the Armed Forces, while also being inspired by the ‘Great Indian Outdoors'. The new Camo edition does look stunning, especially with the added accessories and is sure to attract customers during the ongoing festive season.