- 2 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 21 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 1 day ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- News 'Designed to empower social media users': India rejects UNHRC apprehensions over new IT rules
- Movies Sony YAY! Brings Leading Musicians Together To Wield The Power Of Music For Kids
- Sports WTC Final, New Zealand vs India Day 3: Jamieson stars as NZ quicks dominate 1st session; India 211/7 at lunch
- Finance Government Open To More Measures To Boost Economy: CEA
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Tata Motors has introduced the Harrier Camo in the Indian market. The new Tata Harrier Camo edition comes with a host of cosmetic updates to both its exteriors and interiors, while also coming packed with a number of new features as well.
The Tata Harrier Camo is offered in a range of six variants: XT, XT+, XZ, XZ+, XZA and XZA+. The Harrier Camo comes with a starting price of Rs 16.40 lakh for the entry-level trim, while the top-spec Harrier Camo XZA+ variant is priced at Rs 20.30 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of cosmetic updates and changes, the SUV will feature a special CAMO Green colour scheme. Along with this, the Harrier will also have a new ‘CAMO' badge and 17-inch Blackstone alloy wheels.
The Blackstone finish is carried forward to the interiors as well. The cabin of the Tata Harrier Camo comes with Blackstone matrix dashboard, gun-metal grey interiors and premium seat upholstery wrapped in Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone leather with green contrast stitching.
Apart from the above changes, Tata Motors have also introduced the Harrier with two new accessories packs: CAMO Stealth and CAMO Stealth+. Both these packs can be added separately for an additional amount starting at Rs 26,999.
Some of the exterior accessories include special CAMO graphics, Harrier mascot on the bonnet, roof rails, sidestep and front parking sensors. Similarly, accessories on the interiors include back seat organiser, OMEGARC scuff plates, designer 3D moulded mats, anti-skid dash mats, 3D trunk mats and sunshades.
Apart from the host of cosmetic updates and the new list of accessories, no other changes have been made. The Tata Harrier Camo continues to be powered by the brand's 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 172bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to both a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head, Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Living up to our promise of New Forever, we are delighted to introduce an absolutely stunning rendition of our Flagship SUV- The Harrier CAMO Edition."
"The Harrier, in its CAMO avatar pays homage to the ultimate inspiration of this SUV i.e the Great Indian Outdoors, and the spirit & grit of the armed forces who spend a majority of their time in these outdoor locations, keeping our borders safe and secure.
"We are confident our customers will appreciate the strong, unique form of the Harrier, rendered even more robustly in the CAMO Edition, this festive season."
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier CAMO Edition Launch In India
The Tata Harrier Camo edition as mentioned pays tribute to the spirit and grit of the Armed Forces, while also being inspired by the ‘Great Indian Outdoors'. The new Camo edition does look stunning, especially with the added accessories and is sure to attract customers during the ongoing festive season.