- 25 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Lifestyle 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
India, just like most nations, is currently observing a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the businesses across sectors have either shut or slowed down. Many manufacturers have come forward to help during this situation and recently the Tata Group steps in to help Kerala's worst-affected COVID-19 hotspot by setting up a specialty hospital in Kasaragod.
The hospital will take close to three months to set-up in Thekkil village in Chemmanad panchayat, which is considered as the hotspot in Kerala and has the maximum number of COVID-19 cases in the state at 156. Once the project is complete by the next few months, the facility will have 540 isolation beds and quarantine facilities for 450 patients.
Moreover, the structure of the hospital would be built using prefabricated construction technology and will spread over 15 acres of land. Kasaragod district has been declared as one of the worst-affected districts in the country and the health officials have kept more than 7,700 people under observation as suspects. Also, 10 people in the Kasaragod district have lost their lives due to the lack of medical facilities in that area.
On the other hand, Tata Motors, along with its parent company Tata Sons has put in a lot of effort to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. They have also been providing essential supplies, medical practitioners with the necessary equipment and educating the masses on how to contain and prevent the disease. Till now they have been able to provide over 25,000 cooked meals and over 5000 ration kits and water is being provided to 19 Police chowkis and traffic police in Pune.
As the reports say, the company has enabled the manufacturing of 17,000 masks to date. Along with that, they have also provided sanitizers and personal protective equipment kits. Health check-ups are being conducted & basic medication is being provided to over 500 stranded truck drivers and co-drivers in Dharwad.
Thoughts On The Hospital Set-Up By The Tata Group
There have been a lot of deaths reported in certain areas in our country because of the lack of medical facilities. The Tata Group by setting up this hospital doing a great deed, which will help save a lot of lives.