- 26 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Tata Motors model-wise car sales report for November 2020 has been released. The brand has registered a massive 108 per cent growth in its yearly sales, with a total of 21,640 units. Among them, the Tata Altroz has managed to register the highest sales figures, making it the brand's best-selling model for the month of November 2020.
The Tata Altroz premium hatchback has registered 6,260 units of sales in the Indian market last month. While this is the highest model-wise sales numbers, it is still a decline of 7 per cent from October 2020, when the Atlroz registered slightly higher 6,730 units of sales.
Tata Motors Year-On-Year Sales:
|8||Tata Safari + Storme||0||53||-|
The Tata Nexon has fallen to the second spot in terms of monthly sales in the Indian market. The Nexon compact-SUV which led the sales figures for Tata Motors in October 2020 with 6,888 units, fell by 13 per cent to 6,021 units. However, comparing its yearly sales figures, the Nexon has grown by a massive 75 per cent, compared to its 3,437 units of sales in November 2019.
The Tiago occupies the third spot in the model-wise sales chart of Tata Motors. The brand's entry-level offering registered 5,890 units of sales in November 2020, which is a 22 per cent yearly growth compared to 4,811 units during the same month last year.
Tata Motors Month-on-Month Sales:
|8||Tata Safari + Storme||0||-||-|
The brand's flagship model, Harrier outsells the Tigor to come fourth on the list. The Tata Harrier SUV registered 2,210 units of sales last month; a 190 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when its sales stood at just 762 units.
The Tata Tigor compact-sedan registered 1,259 units of sales in November 2020, which is still a 65 per cent growth from last year. Tata has gone on to discontinue all other models from its lineup including the Bolt, Zest, Safari Storme and the Hexa. Although, Tata Motors is working on bringing in the BS6-compliant Hexa SUV to its lineup soon.
Apart from these models, Tata Motors also offers the electric version of the Nexon compact-SUV. The Tata Nexon EV is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market, commanding a massive 75 per cent market share in the EV segment. The Tata Nexon EV recently registered a new sales milestone with 2000 units sold in 10 months of its launch.
Thoughts On The Tata Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020
The Tata Altroz premium hatchback offering has managed to outsell the Nexon SUV in the month of November 2020. The premium hatchback is the latest offering from the brand and packs a host of features and equipment.