- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 19 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 21 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 21 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021: Second group of New Zealand cricketers lands safely, all Kiwis, except Tim Seifert, reach home
- News Irresponsible standards: NASA slams China after its rocket debris lands in Indian Ocean
- Movies Rahul Vohra Dies Of COVID-19 Complications Hours After Sharing Helplessness; Read Actor's Last Post
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has announced the achievement of a new milestone in the Indian market. The company today announced that their passenger vehicle segment has crossed the 4 million sales mark in India, since inception.
To celebrate the achievement, Tata Motors has released a new video, highlighting the company's journey since its establishment in 1945. The video narrated by legendary Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, showcases all the iconic models in Tata Motors' product lineup, both old and new. This includes old models such as the Indica, Sierra, Nano, Sumo and the Safari.
It also showcases the new BS6 range of models currently on offer, including the Tiago, Tigor, Altroz, Nexon and Harrier. It also highlights the brand's journey towards ‘Atma Nirbharta', along with stating how their current product lineup is the safest in the Indian automobile market.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"As one of India's foremost home-grown automotive brands, we are delighted to have reached this significant milestone for our passenger vehicles segment. We are honoured to have the legendary Mr. Anupam Kher as the narrator of the glorious journey of a brand that is a legend in itself."
"This film is a testament to not only our evolutionary growth over the last 30 years but also the growth that India has seen as a nation through this period. This narration celebrates Tata Motors and all those who have supported us in these years, as we continue to provide class-defining products to our consumers, thereby allowing us to be thought leaders in the realm of design, safety and performance."
He further added, "Historically, Tata Motors has always broken barriers and created new benchmarks by consistently bringing innovative products that cater to the ‘Indian' customer, thus contributing to an ‘Atma Nirbhar' or a ‘self-reliant' India, since the very beginning."
"Our recently launched BS6 range of products further solidifies our commitment towards our customers, as we prepare ourselves to not only become future ready by staying New Forever but by also carving the road to safer mobility in India."
Thoughts On The Tata Passenger Vehicle Sales Milestone
The 4 million sales milestone is a huge achievement for the brand in the Indian market. The Indian carmaker is now working on its next flagship model, which they hope will continue to bring in consistent if not better volume sales in the future as well.