- 1 hr ago MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen Vitrus Spotted Testing Once Again In India: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Bike Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 7 hrs ago BMW R nineT & R nineT Scrambler Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.75 Lakh
- Movies Sudeep Opens Up About Bigg Boss Kannada 8, Reveals Huccha Venkat Could Have Won Season 3
- Sports Women's cricket season to start with 50-over tournament from March 11
- News Delhi: 55-year-old man killed by speeding Mercedes in Vasant Vihar; driver granted bail
- Lifestyle Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
- Education SSC JE Result 2021 For Paper 1 To Be Released Today
- Technology Reliance Jio Increased Revenue Market Share In October-December, Say Analysts
Tata Motors has announced the achievement of a new milestone in the Indian market. The company today announced that their passenger vehicle segment has crossed the 4 million sales mark in India, since inception.
To celebrate the achievement, Tata Motors has released a new video, highlighting the company's journey since its establishment in 1945. The video narrated by legendary Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, showcases all the iconic models in Tata Motors' product lineup, both old and new. This includes old models such as the Indica, Sierra, Nano, Sumo and the Safari.
It also showcases the new BS6 range of models currently on offer, including the Tiago, Tigor, Altroz, Nexon and Harrier. It also highlights the brand's journey towards ‘Atma Nirbharta', along with stating how their current product lineup is the safest in the Indian automobile market.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"As one of India's foremost home-grown automotive brands, we are delighted to have reached this significant milestone for our passenger vehicles segment. We are honoured to have the legendary Mr. Anupam Kher as the narrator of the glorious journey of a brand that is a legend in itself."
"This film is a testament to not only our evolutionary growth over the last 30 years but also the growth that India has seen as a nation through this period. This narration celebrates Tata Motors and all those who have supported us in these years, as we continue to provide class-defining products to our consumers, thereby allowing us to be thought leaders in the realm of design, safety and performance."
He further added, "Historically, Tata Motors has always broken barriers and created new benchmarks by consistently bringing innovative products that cater to the ‘Indian' customer, thus contributing to an ‘Atma Nirbhar' or a ‘self-reliant' India, since the very beginning."
"Our recently launched BS6 range of products further solidifies our commitment towards our customers, as we prepare ourselves to not only become future ready by staying New Forever but by also carving the road to safer mobility in India."
Thoughts On The Tata Passenger Vehicle Sales Milestone
The 4 million sales milestone is a huge achievement for the brand in the Indian market. The Indian carmaker is now working on its next flagship model, which they hope will continue to bring in consistent if not better volume sales in the future as well.