- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Tata AutoComp Systems has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with USA based DC charging infrastructure company Tellus Power Green. This MoU has been made so that Tellus can supply AC and DC fast chargers for the entire range of electric vehicles - Two Wheelers, Three Wheelers, Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Arvind Goel, MD, Tata Autocomp Systems said: "As part of Tata Group initiative, Tata AutoComp has been planning a significant play in providing systems and components for Electric Vehicles, as well as provide enabling systems for establishing charging infrastructure. Tata AutoComp has already established joint ventures for providing Electric Driveline as well as Battery Packs for Passenger Cars, Commercial vehicles as well as fast developing two wheelers and three wheelers in India."
"Tata AutoComp and Tellus will now provide various sizes of AC chargers from 3 kW to 11kW for home and residential complexes as well as DC Fast Chargers from 20kW to 300kW to meet the needs to charge various types of vehicles in public places such as office and commercial parking lots, convenience public charging stations within cities as well as highways, dedicated depots for commercial vehicles etc. to name a few. This arrangement is another step in fulfilling the strategic intent of Tata AutoComp to provide ‘Charge to Drive' solutions for the electric vehicles," he further added.
Randhir Reddy, Global CEO, said "For our Tellus Power Green brand, which is recognized and consolidated throughout many countries worldwide, this partnership with a company like Tata AutoComp Systems will further strengthen Tellus' existing presence in India. As a team we are hoping for significant contribution to the Fame II initiative by government of India. Tellus Power Green has been part of many clean energy initiatives globally is a leader in electric mobility markets. Thanks to this alliance we can achieve the promotion of Electric mobility in an efficient way and benefit more countries internationally."
Tata AutoComp's portfolio for the emerging EV segment now includes motors, controllers, integrated drivetrain (integrated motor, inverter and reducer), battery pack, BMS, battery thermal management system, battery cooling plates, inverter cooling modules, chillers, E- compressors, radiators and EV Chargers for the vehicle.
Thoughts About Tata AutoComp System Signing A MoU With Tellus Power Green
Since electric vehicles are said to be the future of mobility, Tata AutoComp System has done the right thing by signing the MoU with Tellus Power Green as fast AC and DC charging will be required in the country soon.