- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 6 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 7 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Tata Altroz will be reciving a new turbo-petrol engine in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, several details of the upcoming Altroz have been revealed including complete specs of the all-new engine on the premium hatchback.
A Leaked image from TeamBHP, reveals the complete power figures of the upcoming turbo-petrol engine. The 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine will be producing a maximum of 108bhp and a peak torque of 140Nm.
The image also reveals the pricing for the Altroz turbo-petrol variant. The powerful variant of the premium hatchback is expected to be priced between Rs 7.99 lakh and Rs 8.75 lakh for the top-spec variant.
Also, the image suggests that Altroz Turbo variant will be offered in four trim level. Whether it will be available in XE, XM, XT and XZ trim level remains to be seen. Currently, the Altroz petrol variants retail between Rs 5.44 lakh and Rs 7.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Tata Motors is currently offering the Altroz in two engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The company is currently not offering an automatic transmission on the Altroz even as an option.
The Altroz Turbo can come with a few subtle changes inside and out to tell it apart over the standard model. This could be similar to the ones that were made to the JTP models with added trims and red accents.
The standard model of the hatchback features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
Once launched the Tata Altroz Turbo will rival against the Volkswagen Polo TSI, and the upcoming next-gen Hyundai i20; among other turbo-petrol models sold in a similar price range.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Altroz turbo petrol variant is expected to be launched during Diwali this year. Tata Motors is looking to add a few new models to its line-up during the ongoing festive season in India. The demand for the turbo-petrol engine has increased in the Indian market.