- 48 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 1 hr ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- News Director says AIIMS worker developed allergic reaction to vaccine
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Altroz will be reciving a new turbo-petrol engine in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, several details of the upcoming Altroz have been revealed including complete specs of the all-new engine on the premium hatchback.
A Leaked image from TeamBHP, reveals the complete power figures of the upcoming turbo-petrol engine. The 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine will be producing a maximum of 108bhp and a peak torque of 140Nm.
The image also reveals the pricing for the Altroz turbo-petrol variant. The powerful variant of the premium hatchback is expected to be priced between Rs 7.99 lakh and Rs 8.75 lakh for the top-spec variant.
Also, the image suggests that Altroz Turbo variant will be offered in four trim level. Whether it will be available in XE, XM, XT and XZ trim level remains to be seen. Currently, the Altroz petrol variants retail between Rs 5.44 lakh and Rs 7.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Tata Motors is currently offering the Altroz in two engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The company is currently not offering an automatic transmission on the Altroz even as an option.
The Altroz Turbo can come with a few subtle changes inside and out to tell it apart over the standard model. This could be similar to the ones that were made to the JTP models with added trims and red accents.
The standard model of the hatchback features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
Once launched the Tata Altroz Turbo will rival against the Volkswagen Polo TSI, and the upcoming next-gen Hyundai i20; among other turbo-petrol models sold in a similar price range.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Altroz turbo petrol variant is expected to be launched during Diwali this year. Tata Motors is looking to add a few new models to its line-up during the ongoing festive season in India. The demand for the turbo-petrol engine has increased in the Indian market.