- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Tata Motors has released a new advert to celebrate the upcoming father's day on June 21. The new advert wishes its customers by taking a dig at the Altroz's rivals in the Indian market.
The advertisement compares the other premium hatchback such as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza and the upcoming new-gen Hyundai i20. The company also highlights some of the key features that the Tata Altroz is known for with the product's tagline ‘#TheGoldStandard'.
Starting with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the advert says ‘In the game of design, you want to play BAL?' and continues the statement with ‘eNo one got time for that'. This compares the design element of the Altroz with the Maruti Baleno. The Altroz features brand ‘IMPACT 2.0' design that gives it a bold and aggressive look.
The next in line is the upcoming next-gen i20 Hyundai, the advert says ‘While you eye 20/20, I will be iconic'. In the same section, it also highlights Altroz safety rating. We know that the Tata Altorz has received 5-Star Global NCAP and is one among the safest cars that are currently on sale in the Indian market.
The last dig is taken at the Toyota Glanza, which is essentially a rebadged Maruti Baleno. The advert says ‘On the street, you are just a fancy name, coz they be ‘Glanzing' at me.' This refers to the attractive moniker of Toyota's premium hatchback and comparing to the Tata Altroz nameplate.
The dig ends with the Altroz's tagline saying ‘Let daddy show how to set #TheGoldStandard' indicating the features of the Tata's hatchback being the best in class. Amidst the cheeky taglines, the company is also wishing its customers ‘Happy Father's Day' as well.
Speaking about the Tata Altroz, it is the brand's first premium hatchback that was launched earlier this year. The Altroz retails at a starting price of Rs 5.29 lakh, while the top-spec diesel variant is priced at Rs 8.29 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). It is offered in a total of five colour schemes: gold, grey, red, silver and white.
The Tata Altroz is offered with two other engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. As is, the automatic transmission is unavailable.
Some of the highlighted features of the hatchback include LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz New Advert Marked For Fathers Day Taking A Dig At i20, Baleno, & Glanza
This is interesting and entertaining at the same time. The Tata Altroz comes packed with features, both petrol and diesel powertrain options and good design. Tata Motors has certainly found a way to grab the attention of the general public. Whether there will be a response from the other manufacturer remains to be seen. Looks like there is an inferno brewing from the fire that was just started.