- 36 min ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 53 min ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology List Of Most Rated Premium Smartphones In Flipkart 2021
- Movies Gauahar Khan Pens Heartfelt Note Post Her Father Zafar Ahmed Khan’s Demise; Calls Him Her ‘Hero’
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- News RailTel launches prepaid plans for Wi-Fi at more than 4000 railway stations in India
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals announce JSW as the principal sponsor for upcoming season
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Altroz starting at Rs 5.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India. The company unveiled the Altroz during December last year, and officially opened bookings for the premium hatchback on 27 December.
The Altroz is the first vehicle that features the company's ALFA architecture that is stronger and lighter, and allows for an enhanced driving experience. The premium hatchback also features the company's Impact 2.0 design language.
The all-new Tata Altroz features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible among a host of other features.
The Tata Altroz features doors that open to 90 degrees, making for easy ingress and egress. The interiors of the Altroz feature premium soft touch materials, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and offers fantastic space for the driver and the front passenger.
The Altroz offers a boot space of 345 liters, and this can be increased to 665 liters by folding the rear seats.
The Tata Altroz is available with a choice of two engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power and 113Nm of torque; and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
As is, both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company plans to offer an automatic transmission at some point in the future.
Safety features on the Tata Altroz include ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, auto headlamps, cruise control, a high-speed alert system, an engine immobilizer, and an anti glare IRVM. To read our first drive experience, click here.
The Tata Altroz is available in five trims - the Xe, the XM, the XT, the XZ, and the XZ(O). The all new Tata Altroz is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Launched In India
We think the Altroz makes for a fantastic family car. The hatchback looks good, feels premium, come loaded with features and creature comforts, and is priced competitively considering it is a premium offering.