- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Sports T20 World Cup should not be postponed in haste: Misbah-ul-Haq
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Altroz starting at Rs 5.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India. The company unveiled the Altroz during December last year, and officially opened bookings for the premium hatchback on 27 December.
The Altroz is the first vehicle that features the company's ALFA architecture that is stronger and lighter, and allows for an enhanced driving experience. The premium hatchback also features the company's Impact 2.0 design language.
The all-new Tata Altroz features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible among a host of other features.
The Tata Altroz features doors that open to 90 degrees, making for easy ingress and egress. The interiors of the Altroz feature premium soft touch materials, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and offers fantastic space for the driver and the front passenger.
The Altroz offers a boot space of 345 liters, and this can be increased to 665 liters by folding the rear seats.
The Tata Altroz is available with a choice of two engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power and 113Nm of torque; and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
As is, both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company plans to offer an automatic transmission at some point in the future.
Safety features on the Tata Altroz include ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, auto headlamps, cruise control, a high-speed alert system, an engine immobilizer, and an anti glare IRVM. To read our first drive experience, click here.
The Tata Altroz is available in five trims - the Xe, the XM, the XT, the XZ, and the XZ(O). The all new Tata Altroz is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Launched In India
We think the Altroz makes for a fantastic family car. The hatchback looks good, feels premium, come loaded with features and creature comforts, and is priced competitively considering it is a premium offering.