- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Tata Motors has just launched an 'Imaginator' for their Altroz hatchback that was recently launched. This Altroz Imaginator offers five different factory-fitted customization packs for the Altroz.
The first is a Rhythm Pack for the Altroz XE variant. The customization pack includes a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, a remote key, and a dual tone horn.
The Tata Altroz XM variant get tow customization packs. The first is the Rhythm Pack that features a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, two tweeters, steering mounted controls, and a rear parking camera.
The second customization pack for the XM variant is the Style Pack that features R16 stylized wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, and chrome air conditioning vents.
The Tata Altroz XT variant gets a Luxe customization pack that includes R16 Stylized steel wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest.
The Tata Altroz XZ variant gets an Urban customization pack that includes body coloured console GS bezels, body coloured air vent bezels, a dual tone roof, and body coloured ORVMs.
As is, prices of the five customization packs have not been revealed by Tata, but one can make a booking for the customization pack along with a variant over the company's website. The Altroz can be booked for an amount for Rs 21,000, and the customization packs can be booked for an additional amount of Rs 10,000.
The Tata Altroz is the first of the Tata models to feature the company's ALFA architecture, features the brand's Impact 2.0 design language, and comes loaded with features.
The vehicle is the first in the country to feature doors that open to 90 degrees, making for very easy ingress and egress. Other features include LED DRLs & taillights, and 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.
The Tata Altroz features a semi digital instrument cluster, a seven-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, among a host of others.
The Altroz premium hatchback is available in a choice of two BS6 compliant engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine and a 15-litre Revotorq diesel engine.
Power and performance numbers stand at 82bhp/ 113Nm of torque, and 90bhp/ 200Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines arrive mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The Tata Altroz is currently priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The Altroz Imaginator & Customization Packs Offered By Tata Motors
We're not entirely sure why Tata Motors is offering these packs. All cars that are sold under the ‘premium' category are expected to arrive with touchscreen infotainment systems, steering mounted controls, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest. Right? So we're not sure what the fuss is about. Tata Motors needs better customization packs!