- 6 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 21 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 24 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports Former India goalkeeper Prasanta Dora dies of rare disease
- News Farmer violence: Shah takes stock of law and order situation
- Movies Sonali Phogat Takes A Dig At Rubina Dilaik; Says She Can Do Fareb To Win The Show
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
The car you drive speaks volumes about your personality without you having to say a single word. And if you are a thrill-seeking individual, your car should reflect the same. It should have everything: amazing performance, best-in-class features, and a stunning and distinct style that makes it the head-turner wherever you take it. If there's one car that ticks all these boxes with aplomb, it is the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
The Swift created a whole new segment when it was launched in 2005 and has been ruling it ever since. During all these years of dominance on Indian roads, Swift has received timely updates to stay ahead of the pack. Indian car buyers have come to love its power-packed performance, distinct style and brilliant drivability – a combination which has also won it several awards and accolades.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition (LE) is an ode to this stylish dominance, growing bold and sporty in this latest avatar. So, what is it all about? Let's find out.
Style To Behold
For years, Swift has dominated the segment with its bold looks and thrilling performance. The Swift LE takes it up a notch with more style that makes it an even better package.
The major highlights of the Swift LE include the all-black front grille garnish, gloss black aerodynamic spoiler, and the black door visors for the windows which give it an aggressive look.
Besides, tail lamp garnishes, rear & front body kit, fog lamp garnish make the overall look of the car bold and impressive.
The all-black theme of the Swift LE continues in the interiors. Complementing the ergonomically designed and driver-focused all-black dashboard, the cabin is now accentuated with stylish new black seat covers to complete the sporty appeal.
A Winner On The Roads
The Swift has been capturing the hearts of car enthusiasts and experts from the day it was launched. In fact, the third-generation Swift has taken the top spot in the list of top 10 selling cars for September and November 2020. Its list of accolades is impressive too – the Swift has won the highly prestigious Indian Car Of The Year (ICOTY) award for the years 2019, 2012, and 2006, and has been at the No. 1 spot for 14 years.
A stunning car to look at, the Swift LE comes with the tried and tested 1.2-litre powerful VVT engine that is BS6 compliant. The 4-cylinder petrol engine can churn out a maximum power of 61kW @ 6000rpm and peak torque of 113Nm @ 4200rpm. It also comes with Auto Gear Shift technology which allows you to switch between automatic and manual mode as per your driving preferences, which further enhances the driving experience. So, be it steering in busy lanes or cruising on highways, the Swift LE promises great performance.
Not Just Swift, But Safe
Swift LE is built on the HEARTECT platform that is designed using high tensile steel and has a smooth continuous design which absorbs the impact of the collision and distributes it evenly throughout the body. The platform ensures better stability and control for enhanced safety during a drive.
Apart from this, the car comes with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiter, pedestrian protection compliance, IsoFix with child seat anchorages, and high-speed alert system, among others.
Maruti Suzuki Swift has time and again proven why it is the segment leader. With the Swift LE, that dominance is all set to continue, now with even greater style!