- 41 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 51 min ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 2 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- News Shah pays tributes to Netaji Bose
- Technology Here's How How To Block Group And Numbers The Signal Application
- Finance Budget 2021: Health & Education Cess Could Go By Up To 2%
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Calls The Quarantine Period With Hubby Nick Jonas As The ‘Real Gift’
- Sports What's going wrong at Liverpool?
- Lifestyle Jennifer Lopez Looks A Class Apart In Her Head To Toe White Ensemble At President’s Inauguration Ceremony
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
A Suzuki Jimny has been modified by Autoplus and features a turbo-kit that has been built by UAE based tuners, F-Performance. The vehicle also features a custom fuel injection system, and a new ECU.
The modified Suzuki Jimny is fairly different as compared to most other modifications that have been brought to the model. The biggest one is that this particular Jimny brings with it a massive 200 horses of power, and is claimed to be the fastest in the world.
The custom builders have added wastegate blow-off valve, Autoplus side exhaust system, RSR lowering springs, Autoplus brake rotors and pads, 18-inch Volk Racing concave alloy wheels and Recaro racing seats.
These modifications have resulted in an almost 100 percent increase in power. In addition, the spare wheel has been removed to help the vehicle lose a few kilos. In order to have better heat dissipation and lubrication, the modified Suzuki Jimny runs in race-grade Motul 300V engine oil.
The Suzuki Jimny made its debut at the recent Delhi Auto Expo 2020, and while the company had no plans of launching the product in India, massive interest and excitement resulted in Maruti Suzuki changing its plans.
The company plans to launch the Jimny in India at some point during 2021. The vehicle will be manufactured at the Maruti's Gurugram facility, and is slated to be launched as a five-door SUV. It will be powered by the 1.5-litre K-series engine that is featured on the Ciaz.
The engine produces 103.2 brake horsepower and 138Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission or an optional four-speed torque converter automatic.
As is, international spec models feature a 1.5-litre unit that produce 100 brake horsepower and 130Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic.
Thoughts About The Modified Suzuki Jimny
That is an insane amount of power for a Suzuki Jimny. It is common to hear of Suzuki Jimny SUVs to be modified for better off-road work, but this one seems to have built for speed. Now why on earth would any one modify an off-roader for performance on tarmac?