- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 14 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- News NASA's Osiris-Rex spacecraft begins 2-year trip home with asteroid rubble
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Technology Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Live Images Out: Another Mid-Range 5G Phone On Tow
- Sports WWE Raw: Jinder Mahal returns with new friends; Backlash card updated
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Skoda is all set to introduce its all-new SUV, based on the Vision IN Concept, showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Skoda Vision IN has been spotted testing across India on multiple occasions and is expected to go on sale in the country sometime early next year.
Ahead of its launch, Tushar Atre/YouTube, has spotted the Vision IN SUV yet again, this time undergoing testing on the streets of Pune, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy video, the Skoda Vision IN can be seen completely camouflaged, revealing very little of its final production-spec design.
However, based on the Vision IN concept showcased at the Auto Expo, the new SUV is expected to feature an aggressive and sporty design. The SUV will come with sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a large 'butterfly grille' with vertical slats, LED tail lights at the rear, wheel arches housing large stylish alloy wheels.
Inside as well, the new Skoda Vision IN will come with a well laid-out cabin. The interiors are expected to feature premium upholstery all around, a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging rear AC vents and much more.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Skoda Vision IN is expected to feature the brand's latest 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as well.
Skoda has already trademarked five names for the Indian market. These include Konarq, Kliq, Karmiq, Kushaq and Kosmiq. It is still unclear as to which one of these will be used by Skoda on its upcoming Vision IN SUV once introduced in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Skoda Vision IN SUV Spy Pics
The Skoda Vision IN will be the brand's all-new SUV offering for the Indian market, as part of its 'India 2.0' project. It will also be the first model from Skoda to use the MQB A0 IN platform. Once introduced in India, the Vision IN rivals the likes of the Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.