- 10 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 20 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 22 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News 20 years in public life: Amit Shah to flag off ‘Modi Van’ today
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Recalls His First Reaction When He Heard About Rumours Of His Roka With Katrina Kaif
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy As Suggested By Motilal Oswal For Long-term Investors
- Sports Cricket fraternity mourns Bandula Warnapura's demise
- Technology Tagg Verve Plus Review: A Smartwatch For The Health-Conscious
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Skoda is all set to introduce its all-new SUV, based on the Vision IN Concept, showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Skoda Vision IN has been spotted testing across India on multiple occasions and is expected to go on sale in the country sometime early next year.
Ahead of its launch, Tushar Atre/YouTube, has spotted the Vision IN SUV yet again, this time undergoing testing on the streets of Pune, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy video, the Skoda Vision IN can be seen completely camouflaged, revealing very little of its final production-spec design.
However, based on the Vision IN concept showcased at the Auto Expo, the new SUV is expected to feature an aggressive and sporty design. The SUV will come with sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a large 'butterfly grille' with vertical slats, LED tail lights at the rear, wheel arches housing large stylish alloy wheels.
Inside as well, the new Skoda Vision IN will come with a well laid-out cabin. The interiors are expected to feature premium upholstery all around, a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging rear AC vents and much more.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Skoda Vision IN is expected to feature the brand's latest 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as well.
Skoda has already trademarked five names for the Indian market. These include Konarq, Kliq, Karmiq, Kushaq and Kosmiq. It is still unclear as to which one of these will be used by Skoda on its upcoming Vision IN SUV once introduced in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Skoda Vision IN SUV Spy Pics
The Skoda Vision IN will be the brand's all-new SUV offering for the Indian market, as part of its 'India 2.0' project. It will also be the first model from Skoda to use the MQB A0 IN platform. Once introduced in India, the Vision IN rivals the likes of the Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.