- 4 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 22 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Farmers attack police at Red Fort, try to reclaim monument again
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Return From Alibaug; Make Way For A Happy Newlywed
- Sports ISL 2020-21: SC East Bengal sign veteran Subrata Paul for remainder of season
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Skoda is all set to introduce its all-new SUV, based on the Vision IN Concept, showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Skoda Vision IN has been spotted testing across India on multiple occasions and is expected to go on sale in the country sometime early next year.
Ahead of its launch, Tushar Atre/YouTube, has spotted the Vision IN SUV yet again, this time undergoing testing on the streets of Pune, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy video, the Skoda Vision IN can be seen completely camouflaged, revealing very little of its final production-spec design.
However, based on the Vision IN concept showcased at the Auto Expo, the new SUV is expected to feature an aggressive and sporty design. The SUV will come with sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a large 'butterfly grille' with vertical slats, LED tail lights at the rear, wheel arches housing large stylish alloy wheels.
Inside as well, the new Skoda Vision IN will come with a well laid-out cabin. The interiors are expected to feature premium upholstery all around, a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging rear AC vents and much more.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Skoda Vision IN is expected to feature the brand's latest 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as well.
Skoda has already trademarked five names for the Indian market. These include Konarq, Kliq, Karmiq, Kushaq and Kosmiq. It is still unclear as to which one of these will be used by Skoda on its upcoming Vision IN SUV once introduced in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Skoda Vision IN SUV Spy Pics
The Skoda Vision IN will be the brand's all-new SUV offering for the Indian market, as part of its 'India 2.0' project. It will also be the first model from Skoda to use the MQB A0 IN platform. Once introduced in India, the Vision IN rivals the likes of the Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.