- 5 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Movies Mahesh Babu On His Lockdown Experience: I’ve Done The One Thing That I Wanted To Do For The Longest Time
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- News Republic Day 2021: Speech, essay ideas for students and teachers
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Czech-based auto manufacturer, Skoda has announced a new service maintenance packages to its customers in the Indian market. Called the 'SuperCare', it is being offered to new and existing customers depending on the model.
The company changed the name of the packages from 'Service Maintenance Package' to 'Skoda SuperCare'. New maintenance packages cover preventive maintenance as well as wear and tear repair work for a period of up to four years.
According to the company, customer purchasing Skoda SuperCare will be safeguarded against spare part price and labour charge inflation. It also guarantees authentic fitments with two years or unlimited kilometres part warranty with work done by certified Skoda technicians.
Customers can claim for service across all authorized Skoda dealership facilities in India. The company is also offering multiple payment options as well as cashless services, and transferability to a subsequent owner at the time of vehicle resale.
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India, said, "In line with our customer-centric approach, the new extended warranty programme now takes the PEACE OF MIND philosophy to the next level. Customers can now avail the attractive offer of fifth and sixth-year warranty - coupled with convenient and ‘value for money' 2-year and 4-year ŠKODA SuperCare service and maintenance packages."
The Skoda SuperCare service maintenance packages are available in two variants: 2-year and 4-year packages. The 4-year package starts from Rs 29,999 and can be bought by customers with vehicles that are within 1 year from the date of purchase.
The 4-year package is available in three different schemes called Standard, Enhanced and Comprehensive depending on the model. These schemes vary mostly by the number of spare parts that are covered.
The 'Standard Package' entails engine oil, oil filter, drain plug, washer, air/pollen/fuel filter, spark plug, brake fluid, V belt, HALDEX coupling oil, ATF, etc. as per the manufacturer maintenance schedule.
The 'Enhanced Package' includes services from 'Standard Package' plus additional parts such as front windshield wipers, front and rear brake pads and disc and more. The top-spec 'Comprehensive Package' covers the battery, flywheel, and clutch assembly including the clutch plate, pressure plate and release bearing, over and above the services under the 'Enhanced Package'.
On the other hand, the 2-year package is only available in a single variant and start at Rs 15,777. This particular package can be bought by customers who's Skoda Vehicle is more than a year old from the date of purchase.
Skoda is also offering a unique 100 per cent manufacturer's extended warranty programme, at a starting price of INR 30,975. The extended warranty is now offered for an additional period of the fifth and sixth year or 1,50,000 kilometres (whichever is earlier) from the date of purchase.
The segment-first initiative ensures six years of hassle-free ownership experience for Skoda owners. The extension in warranty can also be availed by existing customers whose ŠKODA AUTO vehicle is under the four-year warranty program.
It can be availed only if the vehicle is purchased on/after September 1, 2016, and driven below 97,000 km. Much like the service maintenance packages, the extended warranty is also transferable to the succeeding owner.
Thoughts About The Skoda Announces New ‘SuperCare' Service Maintenance Packages In India
Skoda is offering enhanced service maintenance packages called the SuperCare and Extended Warranty periods. This will help customers with reduced running costs and ease of ownership, which the Skoda vehicles were missing earlier. The new SuperCare service packages cover service costs and a whole host of spare parts making for easy maintenance.