- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Skoda Auto has launched the much-awaited 2020 Superb facelift in the Indian market. The 2020 Skoda Superb facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 29.99 lakh. The top-spec variant of the Superb is priced higher at Rs 32.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the 2020 Skoda Superb facelift had already begun, well ahead of its launch. Interested customers can book the sedan for a token amount of Rs 50,000. The new Superb facelift sedan has already started arriving at dealerships, indicating that deliveries will begin immediately.
The 2020 Superb facelift comes with a number of subtle changes and updates to its design and features, both inside and out. Starting from the exteriors, the 2020 Skoda Superb facelift now features a new set of Matrix LED headlamps, updated front bumper and a larger butterfly grille with twin vertical-slats.
The side silhouette of the 2020 Skoda Superb remains unchanged. Although, the sedan does feature a new set of 17-inch alloy wheels and ORVMs. The rear section now comes with new LED taillamps and the boot now features the ‘SKODA' lettering instead of the brand logo.
Inside, the new Skoda Superb facelift now comes with an updated infotainment system on a revised centre console. The interiors also come with a slightly updated dashboard with a dual-tone treatment. Skoda now offers the Superb with an option to upgrade from leather to Alcantara material inside.
In terms of mechanical changes, the new Skoda Superb facelift comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI engine. It produces 190bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic transmission unit.
The 2020 Skoda Superb facelift comes in two variants: Sportline & L&K. Both variants offer a host of features and equipment. Some of these include a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise control, predictive pedestrian protection, auto-dimming IRVM, panoramic sunroof and a host of others.
The 2020 Skoda Superb Sportline is offered in a range of three colour options: Race Blue, Moon White & Steel Grey. The Skoda Superb L&K model, on the other hand, is offered in five different paint schemes: Lava Blue, Moon White, Business Grey, Magic Black & Magnetic Brown.
Thoughts On The 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift India Launch
The 2020 Skoda Superb facelift comes with subtle changes and updates over the previous model. The Skoda Superb is imported to India via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route, allowing it to be priced competitively. The 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift rivals the likes of the Toyota Camry in the Indian market.