- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Skoda Superb facelift is expected to launch in India on April 28. The flagship sedan from the brand will feature design changes, updated powertrain, and a new price tag.
According to Gaadiwaadi, the flagship Skoda Superb sedan is expected to launch on April 28 in India. The company updated the Superb model and launched in the international market. Skoda showcased the updated sedan at the 2020 Auto Expo, and will now make its way into the Indian market.
The Skoda Superb facelift model features a redesigned front grille, and new front bumpers with chrome accents. The upcoming luxury-sedan also features full-LED headlamps with Matrix technology, LED fog lamps, and a new alloy wheel design. There are no changes made to the sedan's rear design.
On the inside, the 2020 Skoda Superb features an upgraded touchscreen infotainment system, the company's Virtual Cockpit instrument cluster, wireless charger and a host of additional features. It will continue to feature leather upholstery, a sunroof, steering mounted controls, and more as seen on the previous-gen BS4 models. The new Superb also gets safer with the inclusion of a 360-degree camera.
The Skoda Superb facelift will be powered by a single 2.0-litre TSI turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 320Nm of torque, and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
The previous-gen model was powered by the 1.8-litre TSI petrol, and the 2.0-litre TDI diesel engines. Skoda has not updated both engines to meet BS6 emission standards and have not carried forward on the 2020 Superb.
Once launched the new Skoda Superb will rival the Toyota Camry in the Indian market. Earlier both cars were accompanied by the Honda Accord and the Volkswagen Passat, which are now discontinued in India.
With all the new changes, added features and an all-new powertrain, the 2020 Skoda Superb is expected to be priced slightly higher than the previous-gen model. We expect the price for new Skoda Superb to start at around Rs 27.0 lakh (ex-showroom).
In related news, the Skoda Karoq mid-size SUV launch has been rescheduled by the company. The decision to postpone the launch is taken by the company due to the on-going COVID-19 crisis — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Skoda Superb Facelift Expected India Launch On April 28.
We are inundated with the all the product and vehicle launch getting delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis and the subsequent 21-day lockdown announced in the country. Here is ‘Superb' news about the upcoming launch of Skoda's premium-sedan. The facelift model features new tech and a more powerful engine becoming appealing to the buyers in the segment.