- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Skoda Octavia RS 245 launched at the Auto Expo 2020. The new Skoda Octavia RS 245 is offered with a price tag of Rs 36 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Skoda has confirmed that the Octavia RS 245 will be limited to just 200 units in the Indian market.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 will be imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. In terms of styling, the heavily performance-oriented version of the Octavia sedan comes with subtle yet tasteful changes and updates.
This includes larger air intakes at the front, sportier bumper at the front and a large air diffuser at the rear, larger set of alloy wheels, lower ground clearance, all-black cabin for a more sporty appearance and a set of sticky performance tyres.
Inside, the all-black cabin also comes with a flat-bottom steering wheel, updated infotainment unit, virtual-cockpit instrument console, sporty seats and upholstery; to match the performance of the sedan.
The new Skoda Octavia RS 245 comes powered by a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 242bhp and a massive 370Nm of peak torque, paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as standard. Skoda claims that the Octavia RS 245 can perform a 0 - 100km/h sprint in 6.6 seconds while achieving an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Skoda Octavia RS 245 Launched At The Auto Expo 2020
The Skoda Octavia RS245 is among the most powerful variants of the sedan, which is now available in the Indian market. The performance-oriented sedan doesn't have any direct rivals in the segment, however, in terms of pricing, it does compete against the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Jaguar XE in the Indian market.