- 23 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 59 min ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 with Rallye Green paint scheme has been spotted parked at the company's dockyard. The images also showcase other paint schemes available with the performance sedan.
The images from TeamBHP reveal the Skoda Octavia RS with Rallye Green parked in what seems to be a company's dockyard. Alongside the Rallye Green, other available paint schemes were also spotted, This includes Corrida Red, Race Blue, Candy White and Black Magic.
The deliveries of the performance sedan are expected to begin when the nationwide lockdown has been lifted by the Government. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, and instantly appealed to the audience present at the expo because of its performance and styling.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 features a larger air intake with redesigned front bumpers, a large air diffuser at the rear, 18-inch alloy wheels and dual-steel exhaust tips adding to the sporty looks of the sedan. The sedan also features the RS badging placed at various positions across the car.
The sporty theme has been carried on the inside with an all-black cabin & red contrast stitching, a flat-bottom steering wheel, a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster and sporty seats. The Octavia RS 245 also features an updated infotainment system, and a chunky gear selector with the RS badge on it. The RS model has subtle yet sporty features to stand apart from the standard model.
Powering the Skoda Octavia RS 245 is a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 242bhp at 6,700rpm, and a peak torque of 370 Nm at 4,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission, with paddle shifters for sporty driving.
Additionally, the performance sedan comes equipped with a sporty suspension, that aids to better handling. As a result, the Octavia RS 245 has lower ground clearance as compared to the standard model. It also features with a set of performance tyres to improve its ability to take corners at high speeds.
The Octavia RS 245 can accelerate from standstill to 100kmph in 6.6 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h. The performance sedan caters to a niche audience and does not have any rivals in the Indian market.
The Octavia RS 245 has been imported as (CBU) Completely Built Units into the country. Only 200 units are available for the Indian market. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 retails for Rs 36.0 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Skoda Octavia RS 245 Rallye Green Spotted At Company's Dockyard
We can see that these performance sedans are being held at the company's stockyard, ready to be delivered to the dealerships across the country. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 is a unique offering in the Indian market, just like the Volkswagen Polo GTi which catered to a niche and enthusiast buyers in the country.