- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Here’s Why Aamir Khan Lost Faith In Award Functions; Revealed The Reason Behind Disliking Them
- Sports India Vs Pakistan: Shikhar Dhawan recalls how Pakistani fans sledged him during 2015 World Cup match in Australia
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 with Rallye Green paint scheme has been spotted parked at the company's dockyard. The images also showcase other paint schemes available with the performance sedan.
The images from TeamBHP reveal the Skoda Octavia RS with Rallye Green parked in what seems to be a company's dockyard. Alongside the Rallye Green, other available paint schemes were also spotted, This includes Corrida Red, Race Blue, Candy White and Black Magic.
The deliveries of the performance sedan are expected to begin when the nationwide lockdown has been lifted by the Government. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, and instantly appealed to the audience present at the expo because of its performance and styling.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 features a larger air intake with redesigned front bumpers, a large air diffuser at the rear, 18-inch alloy wheels and dual-steel exhaust tips adding to the sporty looks of the sedan. The sedan also features the RS badging placed at various positions across the car.
The sporty theme has been carried on the inside with an all-black cabin & red contrast stitching, a flat-bottom steering wheel, a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster and sporty seats. The Octavia RS 245 also features an updated infotainment system, and a chunky gear selector with the RS badge on it. The RS model has subtle yet sporty features to stand apart from the standard model.
Powering the Skoda Octavia RS 245 is a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 242bhp at 6,700rpm, and a peak torque of 370 Nm at 4,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission, with paddle shifters for sporty driving.
Additionally, the performance sedan comes equipped with a sporty suspension, that aids to better handling. As a result, the Octavia RS 245 has lower ground clearance as compared to the standard model. It also features with a set of performance tyres to improve its ability to take corners at high speeds.
The Octavia RS 245 can accelerate from standstill to 100kmph in 6.6 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h. The performance sedan caters to a niche audience and does not have any rivals in the Indian market.
The Octavia RS 245 has been imported as (CBU) Completely Built Units into the country. Only 200 units are available for the Indian market. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 retails for Rs 36.0 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Skoda Octavia RS 245 Rallye Green Spotted At Company's Dockyard
We can see that these performance sedans are being held at the company's stockyard, ready to be delivered to the dealerships across the country. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 is a unique offering in the Indian market, just like the Volkswagen Polo GTi which catered to a niche and enthusiast buyers in the country.