- 15 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the globe badly. Our country is still facing a nationwide lockdown. People have not gone out of their houses in weeks now (to maintain the social distance norms) and so have their vehicles. Now, since the Government has eased the lockdown a bit, people have been stepping out of their houses for work.
Since it is the monsoon season and their vehicles were parked for a long time, it is highly recommended that they should get cars or motorcycles serviced or checked. Skoda Auto has started its monsoon service check-up camp and this time there are more cars expected to come for the camp, due to the lockdown.
So what does this camp include? Skoda Auto is offering many discounts and attractive offers. The Skoda monsoon service camp commenced from July 20 and will go up till August 20, 2020. The company is following all the rules and regulations set up to maintain social distancing between the customer and the dealers.
All the Skoda cars will go through a 40-point free check-up. Also, on a few selected parts, the customers can avail offers up to 15 per cent. Furthermore, this 15 per cent discount will also be applicable to some other accessories as well. The company is also offering 20 per cent off for roadside assistance during this period. Skoda Auto offering a full car sanitise process by the GermKleen treatment and AC unit disinfecting is also a part of this monsoon camp.
In other recent Skoda India news, the company recently launched the Rapid 1.0-litre TSI, called the Rider Plus and is priced at Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Skoda Rapid ‘Rider Plus' variant comes in four colour schemes: Candy White, Carbon Steel, Brilliant Silver and Toffee Brown. Mechanically, the car is powered by a 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine producing 109bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque the unit is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The Monsoon Service Check-Up Camp By Skoda
It is very necessary to get your vehicles serviced and checked from time to time, especially during the monsoon season. Through this monsoon service check-up camp Skoda, customers can avail offers on various things and get their cars monsoon ready.