- 26 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- News JIMEX 2020: Naval exercise between Japan, India concludes in North Arabian Sea
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Gets Emotional After Visiting Late Actor's Grave; Says 'Baba Liked It Wild'
- Lifestyle 6 Ways You Can Make Your Eyes Beautiful Without Using Any Products Or Home Remedies
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Skoda Auto India is all set to launch the all-new Karoq SUV in the country soon. Ahead of its launch in India, the variant and the colour options of the Karoq SUV has been revealed by the company.
The upcoming Skoda Karoq SUV will be offered with a single variant and in six different colours. The colour options include Magic Black, Lava Blue, Brilliant Silver, Candy White, Magnetic Brown and Quartz Grey.
Skoda has started accepting bookings for the upcoming Skoda Karoq SUV for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Bookings for the SUV and other models can be made via the company's website.
The Skoda Karoq SUV was expected to launch in India during April. However, the launch plans of the upcoming mid-size SUV were postponed due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic in the country.
Skoda has confirmed that the Karoq SUV launch will be an all-digital event, and will happen only after the lockdown is lifted. The company can then ship the SUV to authorized dealers across the country and deliver it to the customers.
The Skoda Karoq was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo this February, and created a buzz among the crowd. The Karoq is built on the brand's MQB platform that is featured in many other models including the Octavia, and the Kodiaq; among others. The SUV features a bold and muscular design and stands apart from its rivals in the segment.
The Skoda Karoq will also feature all-LED headlamps, LED taillamps, a panoramic sunroof, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The interiors of the SUV will feature the company's virtual cockpit design, electrically adjustable driver's seat, all leather upholstery, and ambient lighting. It will also feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with SmartLink connectivity, and dual-zone climate control; among others.
The Karoq SUV will come equipped with a ParkTronic system, a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, nine-airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC and a host of other safety equipment.
The Skoda Karoq will come powered by a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder TSI petrol engine producing 148bhp and a peak torque of 250Nm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission. The company claims that the Karoq can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in nine seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 202kmph.
Once launched, the Karoq will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, the Hyundai Tucson and the recently launched Volkswagen T-Roc in the Indian market. The Skoda Karoq is brought to Indian shores as a (CBU) Completely Built Unit. As a result, we expect it to priced slightly higher than its rivals.
Thoughts About The Skoda Karoq Colour & Variants Revealed Ahead Of India Launch Details
Skoda is attempting to maintain a buzz until launch with little sneak peeks of the upcoming Karoq SUV. With a single-engine and variant option, the company seems to be targeting a niche audience in the Indian market.