- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 12 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 15 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance 7.75% Savings Taxable Bonds To Be Not Available From May 28, 2020
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Skoda Auto India is all set to launch the all-new Karoq SUV in the country soon. Ahead of its launch in India, the variant and the colour options of the Karoq SUV has been revealed by the company.
The upcoming Skoda Karoq SUV will be offered with a single variant and in six different colours. The colour options include Magic Black, Lava Blue, Brilliant Silver, Candy White, Magnetic Brown and Quartz Grey.
Skoda has started accepting bookings for the upcoming Skoda Karoq SUV for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Bookings for the SUV and other models can be made via the company's website.
The Skoda Karoq SUV was expected to launch in India during April. However, the launch plans of the upcoming mid-size SUV were postponed due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic in the country.
Skoda has confirmed that the Karoq SUV launch will be an all-digital event, and will happen only after the lockdown is lifted. The company can then ship the SUV to authorized dealers across the country and deliver it to the customers.
The Skoda Karoq was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo this February, and created a buzz among the crowd. The Karoq is built on the brand's MQB platform that is featured in many other models including the Octavia, and the Kodiaq; among others. The SUV features a bold and muscular design and stands apart from its rivals in the segment.
The Skoda Karoq will also feature all-LED headlamps, LED taillamps, a panoramic sunroof, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The interiors of the SUV will feature the company's virtual cockpit design, electrically adjustable driver's seat, all leather upholstery, and ambient lighting. It will also feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with SmartLink connectivity, and dual-zone climate control; among others.
The Karoq SUV will come equipped with a ParkTronic system, a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, nine-airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC and a host of other safety equipment.
The Skoda Karoq will come powered by a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder TSI petrol engine producing 148bhp and a peak torque of 250Nm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission. The company claims that the Karoq can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in nine seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 202kmph.
Once launched, the Karoq will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, the Hyundai Tucson and the recently launched Volkswagen T-Roc in the Indian market. The Skoda Karoq is brought to Indian shores as a (CBU) Completely Built Unit. As a result, we expect it to priced slightly higher than its rivals.
Thoughts About The Skoda Karoq Colour & Variants Revealed Ahead Of India Launch Details
Skoda is attempting to maintain a buzz until launch with little sneak peeks of the upcoming Karoq SUV. With a single-engine and variant option, the company seems to be targeting a niche audience in the Indian market.