- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Finance SBI Is Offering 0.25% Concession On Car Loan: Check How To Avail Here
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Skoda Auto India has introduced the 'Certified Pre-Owned' program. Through this certified program, the company will offer a range of handpicked vehicles that have been thoroughly assessed by trained professionals. The test will include a comprehensive set of 160 plus points of inspection.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director - ŠKODA AUTO India, said: "The used car business, in India, has registered multi-fold growth over the past many years. We have also identified an innate demand among pre-owned car buyers for ŠKODA AUTO products owing to its superior built quality, outstanding reliability, and impeccable craftsmanship. With 'Certified Pre-Owned', we venture into the highly lucrative used car market and open up a new chapter in ŠKODA AUTO's growth story in India."
"Through the initiative, ŠKODA AUTO India aims to offer a one stop shop to buy, sell, or exchange certified multi brand pre-owned vehicles to prospective buyers seeking cost effective personal mobility solution, more so in these unprecedented times. We will stand behind every 'Certified Pre-Owned' customer and deliver a premium, uncompromised, and hassle free ownership experience - that is every bit a ŠKODA, without exceptions," he further added.
Customers who will purchase a vehicle under the 'Certified Pre-Owned' programme will be getting a manufacturer-backed warranty of up to 24 months or 150,000 kilometres. The designated programme will also feature other cars (other than Skoda) that can be purchased with a warranty of up to 12 months or 15,000 kilometres. Moreover, customers can also sell their old cars (that may or may not be a Skoda vehicle) and get rewards with attractive exchange bonuses for the purchase of a new Skoda vehicle.
People who have purchased a vehicle through this program may opt for emergency roadside assistance available 24 hours a day for the entire year. The company will also be offering attractive insurance and finance schemes, complimentary transfer of ownership documents, access to complete service history, mileage assurance certificate, and many more things.
Thoughts About The Certified Pre-Owned Program By Skoda
Through this Certified Pre-Owned program customers will be able to buy or sell their vehicle and at the same time can purchase a vehicle from Skoda. The company is also giving a warranty on the pre-owned cars so customers do not need to worry much.