- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Skoda Auto has announced the introduction of its 'Clever Lease' solutions for the Indian market. The new leasing options from Skoda India will initially be available for its Rapid and Superb models.
The monthly rental prices for the two models will start at Rs 22,580 and will be offered to retail and corporate customers across segments. These include salaried individuals, working professional, small and medium business enterprises, corporate entities and public sector unit/undertakings.
The Skoda leasing options however are currently available in just eight cities across India. These include Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Kolkata. The company is planning to roll-out the leasing solution nationwide, as part of its second phase of expansion.
Skoda's ‘Clever Lease' solution will offer customers a host of flexible options as well: plain, dry or wet lease. Customers can further availa monthly rentals based on a tenure of a minimum of 24 months (2 years) and going up all the way to 60 months (5 years).
Zac Hollis, Brand Director - ŠKODA AUTO India, said:
"The automotive industry, the world over, is witnessing a transformation and it is imperative that we evolve too: from a traditional automobile manufacturer to a mobility solution partner. Be it state of the art products or services, as a customer focused organization, we at ŠKODA AUTO India strive to meet the ever changing needs and requirements of our discerning customers."
"We expect leasing to grow multi fold over the next couple of years and with the tangible benefits of 'Clever Lease', we intend to suitability cater the demand of a generation that weighs convenience over ownership."
Sandeep Gambhir, MD & CEO, ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Ltd., said,
"ŠKODA AUTO India and ORIX India have been working towards creating innovative propositions for customers to own and drive its best in class ŠKODA AUTO products. The ‘Clever Lease' is another big leap towards that direction and we are very excited to work with ŠKODA AUTO India in creating solutions that enhance the flexibility and convenience for the customers who aspire to drive these cars."
"Both teams have worked together to create a wide range of options for the customers to choose from and we are confident that these exciting options will find a way of meeting customers' expectations and provide them a hassle free experience of owning and driving the best in class ŠKODA AUTO products."
Thoughts On The Skoda Auto India ‘Clever Lease' Solutions
The Skoda ‘Clever Lease' solutions gives customers a number of benefits and service options. Customers can also customize their subscription plans according to their usage, which should further make it a suitable option/alternate to owning a car.