- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News India’s victory over Pak in 1971: Victory flame reaches Nainital
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The first generation Skoda Fabia was launched back in 2008 and was a really successful seller for the company in the Indian market since its inception. However, over the years, seeing the success of the car the company launched new generations and the facelift versions of the hatchback. Sadly, due to the decline in the sales figures, the Fabia was discontinued in India.
However, according to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, the fourth-generation Skoda Fabia will be making its global premiere sometime early next year before going on sale in markets like Europe. The new Fabia could also make its way to the Indian shores sometime in the near future.
The mild-hybrid spec Skoda Octavia comes with either a 1.0-litre TDI EVO e-TEC engine developing 110 PS and 200 Nm while the 1.5-litre TSI EVO e-TEC motor kicks out 150 PS and 250 Nm. The fourth-generation Skoda Fabia could receive the 1.0-litre mild-hybrid unit in a different tune, as it will more likely utilise the 48V Li-ion battery pack.
Under the hood, we expect the all-new Skoda Fabia to get a 48V mild-hybrid system which has similar tech on the one found in the Octavia. The Octavia comes with either a 1.0-litre TDI EVO e-TEC engine producing 108bhp of power and 200Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the 1.5-litre TSI EVO e-TEC unit churns out 148bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. However, we are assuming the 1.0-litre will make its way in the all-new Fabia.
In other recent Skoda News, the company recently launched its new Rapid sedan with an automatic transmission unit with a starting price of Rs 9.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Skoda will offer the Rapid AT with five variants: Rider Plus, Ambition, Onyx, Style & Monte Carlo.
The new Skoda Rapid TSI automatic model will continue to be powered by the same 999cc three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine. The unit produces 108bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed torque-converter unit.
Thoughts About The All-New Skoda Fabia
The Fabia was a fantastic hatchback and received a lot of appreciation after it was launched in the Indian market. We would love to see the new-gen Fabia on the Indian shores sometime soon.