- 2 min ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Khiladi Movie Teaser Out: Ravi Teja- Arjun Sarja’s Film Promises An Edge Of The Seat Thriller
- News Sensex nosedives over 1,400 points in early trade
- Technology PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes For April 12; How To Get Rewards Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Code?
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Kane Williamson needs more time to get match fit: Trevor Bayliss
- Finance RBL Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check The Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Education Haryana Board Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 10th And 12th
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Earlier this year, Jeep unveiled the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is expected to debut in the Indian market sometime towards the end of this year or early 2021. However, the company is also working on a seven-seater Jeep, codenamed the 'Low D 3-row' SUV, which could also be badged as the Jeep Grand Compass. The SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the second quarter of 2021.
According to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, the Grand Compass or the seven-seater Jeep prototype has been spotted testing in India. The SUV is likely to hit the Indian market sometime next year after the company has launched the facelifted Jeep in the market. As seen in the spy images, there are two vehicles and both are heavily wrapped. The Grand Compass is seen running on black alloy wheels and gets big wheel-arches.
The Jeep Grand Compass is expected to come with a longer wheelbase compared to the regular Compass. The styling of the SUV is also likely to be based on the Compass facelift. The SUV could get a revised grille and updated headlamps and bumpers. The Low D 3-row SUV is also expected to get a large third window and S-shaped trim along the roofline.
The Jeep Grand Compass could be powered by a 2.0-litre MultiJet II four-cylinder diesel engine producing 170bhp of power and 350 Nm of peak torque. Earlier this year, Jeep launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the Longitude Plus variant and will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About the Seven-Seater Jeep Grand Compass
The Jeep Compass has been a really successful model in the Indian market and we expect the same from the seven-seater Jeep. Once launched in India, the Grand Compass will go up against the likes of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, Hyundai Tucson, Skoda Kodiaq, and the Toyota Fortuner.