- 9 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 10 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Sports Fulham 0-1 Chelsea: Mount spares blushes of unimpressive Blues
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Cold Case To Get A Theatrical Release?
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Earlier this year, Jeep unveiled the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is expected to debut in the Indian market sometime towards the end of this year or early 2021. However, the company is also working on a seven-seater Jeep, codenamed the 'Low D 3-row' SUV, which could also be badged as the Jeep Grand Compass. The SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the second quarter of 2021.
According to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, the Grand Compass or the seven-seater Jeep prototype has been spotted testing in India. The SUV is likely to hit the Indian market sometime next year after the company has launched the facelifted Jeep in the market. As seen in the spy images, there are two vehicles and both are heavily wrapped. The Grand Compass is seen running on black alloy wheels and gets big wheel-arches.
The Jeep Grand Compass is expected to come with a longer wheelbase compared to the regular Compass. The styling of the SUV is also likely to be based on the Compass facelift. The SUV could get a revised grille and updated headlamps and bumpers. The Low D 3-row SUV is also expected to get a large third window and S-shaped trim along the roofline.
The Jeep Grand Compass could be powered by a 2.0-litre MultiJet II four-cylinder diesel engine producing 170bhp of power and 350 Nm of peak torque. Earlier this year, Jeep launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the Longitude Plus variant and will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About the Seven-Seater Jeep Grand Compass
The Jeep Compass has been a really successful model in the Indian market and we expect the same from the seven-seater Jeep. Once launched in India, the Grand Compass will go up against the likes of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, Hyundai Tucson, Skoda Kodiaq, and the Toyota Fortuner.