- 23 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The XUV500 has been around in the Indian market for more than a decade now. The company has continuously been updating the SUV's design and engines over the years. Mahindra will be launching the next-generation XUV500 sometime early next year in the Indian market. Also, the SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions on the Indian roads.
However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, once again the second generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing on the India roads. This time around we can partially see the car's production-spec tail lamp clusters. Also, the SUV is seen running on multi-spoke alloy wheels, indicating that this might be a top-end variant.
Though the vehicle is under heavy wraps, the overall dimensions and silhouette of the SUV can be recognised easily as a Mahindra. However, the SUV is running steel wheels, which could indicate that this is a lower variant.
The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will come with an all-new monocoque platform and will also be loaded with a host of updates and added features, along with significant changes to its design and styling. The SUV is expected to get LED headlights with LED DRLs and LED fogs and a new design for the taillights.
On the inside, the SUV is likely to get a large horizontal touchscreen infotainment system. a large MID screen, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, flat-bottom steering wheel, cruise control out of many.
Mechanically, the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 is expected to feature a brand new 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The new unit is expected to be more powerful than the current 2.2-litre unit, which it will replace. Mahindra is also likely to introduce a brand-new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine on the all-new XUV500 that will produce 187bhp of power and 380Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to manual and automatic transmission options and the top-end trims will also come with an AWD (All-Wheel Drive) system.
Thoughts About The All-New Second Generation XUV 500
The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will get a host of new features and modern technology compared to the current generation one. Once launched, the XUV500 will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Tucson, MG Hector Plus and Tata Gravitas in the Indian market.