- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought health and safety to the forefront of most businesses, and auto manufacturers have begun taking this requirement seriously. While car air-purifiers have been around for a while, the importance they're getting now is unprecedented.
Mass market manufacturers have begun offering air-purifiers as part of their standard safety features across newer models, and now luxury vehicle manufacturers are stepping up their game.
Luxury vehicle manufacturer Rolls-Royce is the latest manufacturer to introduce what they claim to be the cleanest ever micro-environment available for a car.
The brand has begun installing high-sensitivity impurity detection sensors that detect the cabin's ambient air quality. Should the sensors find unacceptable levels of impurity, they automatically switch on the fresh air intake and recirculate the air in the cabin after cleaning it of airborne contaminants.
All the air inside the vehicle's cabin is channeled through a Nano-Fleece filter that cleans the air of almost all ultra-fine particles, bacteria and viruses within two minutes.
Rolls-Royce says that enhancing and elevating air quality inside the vehicle has become among its top priorities over the last couple of months, and the addition of sensors and the Nano-Fleece filters has resulted in the creation of the cleanest environment available in any motor vehicle globe over.
The new tech will help protect occupants from carbon and pollen particles, and a multitude of bacteria and viruses. The brand has been working on this new and sophisticated tech since the beginning of 2105.
The brand has said that all its products will benefit from the new air filtration system. In fact, the upcoming Ghost models that will make their debut later this year, will feature a host of hardware and software improvements that will collectively be called the Micro Environment Purification System.
Thoughts About Rolls-Royce's Cleanest Micro Environment Technology
Well, most of the world's manufacturers have already begun offering clean cabin solutions, and in-cabin air and surface sanitisation kits. Rolls-Royce however, will take this cleaning tech to the next level with its latest offering. We'd really like to see this technology in play, and we'd like to see what kind of a difference it makes to health in the long term.