- 5 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought health and safety to the forefront of most businesses, and auto manufacturers have begun taking this requirement seriously. While car air-purifiers have been around for a while, the importance they're getting now is unprecedented.
Mass market manufacturers have begun offering air-purifiers as part of their standard safety features across newer models, and now luxury vehicle manufacturers are stepping up their game.
Luxury vehicle manufacturer Rolls-Royce is the latest manufacturer to introduce what they claim to be the cleanest ever micro-environment available for a car.
The brand has begun installing high-sensitivity impurity detection sensors that detect the cabin's ambient air quality. Should the sensors find unacceptable levels of impurity, they automatically switch on the fresh air intake and recirculate the air in the cabin after cleaning it of airborne contaminants.
All the air inside the vehicle's cabin is channeled through a Nano-Fleece filter that cleans the air of almost all ultra-fine particles, bacteria and viruses within two minutes.
Rolls-Royce says that enhancing and elevating air quality inside the vehicle has become among its top priorities over the last couple of months, and the addition of sensors and the Nano-Fleece filters has resulted in the creation of the cleanest environment available in any motor vehicle globe over.
The new tech will help protect occupants from carbon and pollen particles, and a multitude of bacteria and viruses. The brand has been working on this new and sophisticated tech since the beginning of 2105.
The brand has said that all its products will benefit from the new air filtration system. In fact, the upcoming Ghost models that will make their debut later this year, will feature a host of hardware and software improvements that will collectively be called the Micro Environment Purification System.
Thoughts About Rolls-Royce's Cleanest Micro Environment Technology
Well, most of the world's manufacturers have already begun offering clean cabin solutions, and in-cabin air and surface sanitisation kits. Rolls-Royce however, will take this cleaning tech to the next level with its latest offering. We'd really like to see this technology in play, and we'd like to see what kind of a difference it makes to health in the long term.