- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Rezvani makes vehicles that can not only conquer any terrain but can stand out in the crowd. The company has teased the new 6x6 SUV on its official website and is calling it the Hercules. The 1,000 bhp tank-like SUV will be arriving soon in the market and yes, it will be road legal.
The Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is based on the Jeep Wrangler JL. We do not have much information about the vehicle, but from the teaser, we can confirm that it's a six-wheeler as it has three pairs of massive black alloy wheels with ultra high profile rubber. The design more or less looks similar to the Rezvani Tank, which is also based on the Jeep Wrangler JL. It is also seen that the SUV features a sleek headlight cluster and the 'REZVANI' logo right at the centre of the grill.
Mechanically, the Rezvani Hercules is expected to be powered by a 6.2-litre, Supercharged, V8 engine. The unit is capable of producing 1,000bhp of power and 1,180Nm of peak torque. The Hercules is expected to get features such as EMP protection kits and Fox suspension out of many as standard, just like the Rezvani Tank.
In other recent auto news, Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India recently launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom. The scooter will be available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. Also, the bookings for the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is now open across all company dealerships in India.
The new Honda Grazia is powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS6 engine and produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. The unit is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
Hyundai India has also launched the BS6 compliant diesel-powered Elantra sedan in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 18.70 lakh for the base SX variant and Rs 20.65 lakh for the top-end SX(O) variant (all prices are ex-showroom).
Powering the new Hyundai Elantra BS6 diesel is an updated version of the same 1.5-litre CRDi engine. The unit produces 114bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. The base SX variant is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, while the SX(O) trim is coupled with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Rezvani Hercules
Rezvani makes vehicles that stand apart in the crowd. After just seeing the teaser of the Hercules 6X6 we are sure that the vehicle is rugged and can take over almost any terrain that it comes across.