- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 6 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Movies Kunal Kemmu On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Bond With Taimur: They Are A Riot When They Are Together
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand, Day 2 Updates: NZ win toss, bowl first, here's Playing 11 details
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The Renault Zoe EV has been spotted testing yet again in the Indian market. The French auto manufacturer had showcased the Zoe EV at the 2020 Auto Expo and announced that it was assessing the market feasibility for the model.
Latest spy images from Car Crazy India posted on Instagram reveals the Renault Zoe testing in Chennai without any camouflage. It could be testing for the brand's EV research and development in the country.
The company is yet to confirm its plans with the Renault Zoe in the Indian market. However, the all-electric car could launch sometime next year as the demand for electric vehicles has substantially increased in the country.
Speaking about the car itself, the Renualt Zoe made its debut back in 2012 at the Geneva Motor Show. It is currently sold in various international markets and is available in a host of trim options.
The European model of the Zoe EV is available in two battery configurations R110 and the top-spec R135. Both models feature the same electric powertrain combination with a three-phase electric motor mated to a 52kWh battery pack.
However, the R110 produces a maximum of 107bhp and a peak torque of 225Nm. On the other hand, the electric powertrain on the top-spec R135 churns out 134bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm.
The R110 accelerates from 0 to 100kmph under 11.4 seconds and can reach an electronically-limited top speed of 135kmph. The R135 reaches the 100kmph mark in under 9.5 seconds and can travel to an electronically-limited top speed of 140kmph.
The Renault Zoe can travel up to a maximum of 395 kilometres from a single charge. The charge times for the Zoe is rated at 16 hours and 10 minutes from a standard wall socket while using an AC fast charger it takes around 9 hours and 25 minutes. The Zoe is also fast charging enabled and which can reach from 0 to 80 per cent in just 70 minutes using a DC fast charger.
The Renualt Zoe features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, a large Renault logo placed in the middle, chrome embedded bumpers, and projector fog lamps. At the rear, the Zoe features a subtle design with a diamond-shaped LED tail lamps, ‘ZOE' badging on the boot-lid and an integrated roof spoiler. The EV also features 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels depending on the trim.
On the inside, the Zoe features a 9.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple Car Play and the brand's latest connected technology. The hatchback also features an optional premium audio system from Bose.
Other features include a fully digital instrument cluster, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, automatic climate control, a wireless smartphone charger, blacked-out seat upholstery, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, hill start assist and more.
Thoughts About The Renault Zoe EV Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
Renualt Zoe EV will be a perfect city car offering a claimed range close to 400 kilometres on a single charge. The EV also comes packed with features including fast charging enhancing its practicality for everyday use. The company is yet to confirm its launch plans of the Zoe EV in the Indian market.