- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 16 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 19 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Renault India has increased the prices of the Triber MPV in the Indian market. The Renault Triber prices have now increased by Rs 4,000 in the Indian market. The price hike is across all variants, except the base-spec model.
While the starting price of the Renault Triber remains unchanged at Rs 4.99 lakh, the prices of the mid and top-spec trims have increased. Here is the variant-wise prices of the Renault Triber after the price hike.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|RXE||Rs 4.99 Lakh||Rs 4.99 Lakh||-|
|RXL||Rs 5.74 Lakh||Rs 5.78 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RXT||Rs 6.24 Lakh||Rs 6.28 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RXZ||Rs 6.78 Lakh||Rs 6.82 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
This is the second price hike on the Renault Triber. The first came along with the BS6 update, which increased prices of the budget MPV by Rs 15,000 across variants. Renault hasn't revealed the exact reason for the second price hike on the MPV.
The Renault triber is currently powered by a single 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 70bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. However, Renault will soon be introducing a slightly ore powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine on the Triber with an AMT transmission in the coming months. This turbo-petrol engine with the AMT gearbox was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, held in February.
Apart from the nominal price hike, no other changes have been made on the MPV. The Renault Triber continues to offer a host of equipment and features, across all its variants. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry, steering-mounted controls, rear ac vents, modular seating layout for seven passengers, rearview parking sensors, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, high-speed alert and seat-belt warning; among a host of others on offer.
The Renault Triber also brings in the brand's new design language. This makes the Triber MPV feel more modern, premium and upmarket as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Price Hike In India
The Renault Triber has helped the company get back on track in the Indian market. The budget MPV offers a host of features and equipment, which has made its an extremely popular model in the segment. It is the perfect alternative to many other hatchbacks, offered at a similar price range.