- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Renault India has increased the prices of the Triber MPV in the Indian market. The Renault Triber prices have now increased by Rs 4,000 in the Indian market. The price hike is across all variants, except the base-spec model.
While the starting price of the Renault Triber remains unchanged at Rs 4.99 lakh, the prices of the mid and top-spec trims have increased. Here is the variant-wise prices of the Renault Triber after the price hike.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|RXE||Rs 4.99 Lakh||Rs 4.99 Lakh||-|
|RXL||Rs 5.74 Lakh||Rs 5.78 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RXT||Rs 6.24 Lakh||Rs 6.28 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RXZ||Rs 6.78 Lakh||Rs 6.82 Lakh||Rs 4,000|
This is the second price hike on the Renault Triber. The first came along with the BS6 update, which increased prices of the budget MPV by Rs 15,000 across variants. Renault hasn't revealed the exact reason for the second price hike on the MPV.
The Renault triber is currently powered by a single 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 70bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. However, Renault will soon be introducing a slightly ore powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine on the Triber with an AMT transmission in the coming months. This turbo-petrol engine with the AMT gearbox was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, held in February.
Apart from the nominal price hike, no other changes have been made on the MPV. The Renault Triber continues to offer a host of equipment and features, across all its variants. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry, steering-mounted controls, rear ac vents, modular seating layout for seven passengers, rearview parking sensors, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, high-speed alert and seat-belt warning; among a host of others on offer.
The Renault Triber also brings in the brand's new design language. This makes the Triber MPV feel more modern, premium and upmarket as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Price Hike In India
The Renault Triber has helped the company get back on track in the Indian market. The budget MPV offers a host of features and equipment, which has made its an extremely popular model in the segment. It is the perfect alternative to many other hatchbacks, offered at a similar price range.