- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The all-new Renault Triber BS6 variant has just been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The upgraded model has received only an engine upgrade, while the rest of the vehicle remains the same.
The Triber MPV is one of Renault's best-selling vehicle. The MPV is based on a heavily modified CMF-A platform that allow the vehicle to offer more cabin space whilst keeping under the four-meter mark in length.
The Triber BS6 models feature a chrome studded front grille that is flanked on either side by projector headlamps and integrated turn signal indicators, a rugged looking bumper that houses the LED DRLs, a centrally positioned air dam, and a scuff plate.
The rear end of the Renault Triber features long wraparound tail lights, a roof spoiler with an integrated stop light, and a scuff plate.
Interiors of the vehicle feature a dual tone finish, soft-touch plastic materials, and a silver panel that runs along the length of the dashboard. Key features include electronically adjustable ORVMs, an LED instrument cluster, an electric tailgate release, and a day & night adjustable IRVM.
Creature comforts include air conditioning vents for second and third row passengers, 12V charging sockets at all rows, a smart access card, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Safety features on the Renault Triber BS6 models include multiple air bags, ABS with EBD, an impact sensing door unlock system, a high-speed alert system, a pedestrian protection system, and rear parking sensors.
The Renault Triber BS6 model continues to feature the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, albeit in its BS6 avatar. The upgraded engine produces the same 71bhp of power and 96Nm of torque that the BS4 engine produces.
Renault has announce prices for the BS6 variants of the Triber MPV. The Triber RXE model is priced Rs 4,000 more expensive than the outgoing RXE model, and the RXL, the RXT, and the RXZ models is priced Rs 15,000 that respective outgoing models.
The company has now priced the Renault Triber BS6 models between Rs 4.99 lakh and Rs 6.78 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
A Rs 15,000 hike across models was expected, however Renault seems to be wanting to sell more entry level models of the Triber. At a meager Rs 4,000 hike, the RXE model will aim to do better then the other three variants on offer.