- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Renault Triber automatic unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Renault India has unveiled the AMT-equipped Triber MPV at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Renault Triber AMT is expected to be launched in India during the second quarter of this year.
The Renault Triber was launched in India late last year, with its global premiere held in mid-2019. The sub-four metre MPV since its launch has become among the most popular offerings in the segment, overtaking the likes of even the Toyota Innova Crysta in terms of sales.
However, at the time of launch, Renault introduced the Triber with just a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company has now showcased the AMT-equipped version of the compact-MPV offering.
The AMT gearbox on the Renault Triber will come powered by the same BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine. This engine produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The same engine also powers the second-generation Kwid hatchback which was also introduced in the Indian market in October 2019.
The new Renault Triber AMT showcased at the Auto Expo also comes with a dual-tone paint scheme, which could be introduced at the time of launch as well.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, no other updates are expected on the Renault Triber MPV. It will continue to be offered in the same four variants, with the AMT transmission unit expected only on the higher-spec trims.
The Triber comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive budget MPV in the Indian market. This includes an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, LED DRLs, multi-function steering wheel with mounted controls, ABS with EBD, reverse parking camera, removable third-row of seating and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Automatic Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Renault Triber automatic was first showcased at its global premiere back in July 2019. The Renault Triber automatic once launched will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Datsun GO+ and the Toyota Innova Crysta in the Indian market.
Prices for the Renault Triber AMT will be announced closer to the date of launch. However, we do expect a slight hike by around Rs 30,000 from the current model.