- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 19 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Renault Triber automatic unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Renault India has unveiled the AMT-equipped Triber MPV at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Renault Triber AMT is expected to be launched in India during the second quarter of this year.
The Renault Triber was launched in India late last year, with its global premiere held in mid-2019. The sub-four metre MPV since its launch has become among the most popular offerings in the segment, overtaking the likes of even the Toyota Innova Crysta in terms of sales.
However, at the time of launch, Renault introduced the Triber with just a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company has now showcased the AMT-equipped version of the compact-MPV offering.
The AMT gearbox on the Renault Triber will come powered by the same BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine. This engine produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The same engine also powers the second-generation Kwid hatchback which was also introduced in the Indian market in October 2019.
The new Renault Triber AMT showcased at the Auto Expo also comes with a dual-tone paint scheme, which could be introduced at the time of launch as well.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, no other updates are expected on the Renault Triber MPV. It will continue to be offered in the same four variants, with the AMT transmission unit expected only on the higher-spec trims.
The Triber comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive budget MPV in the Indian market. This includes an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, LED DRLs, multi-function steering wheel with mounted controls, ABS with EBD, reverse parking camera, removable third-row of seating and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Automatic Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Renault Triber automatic was first showcased at its global premiere back in July 2019. The Renault Triber automatic once launched will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Datsun GO+ and the Toyota Innova Crysta in the Indian market.
Prices for the Renault Triber AMT will be announced closer to the date of launch. However, we do expect a slight hike by around Rs 30,000 from the current model.