- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- News No decision to discontinue printing of Rs 2,000 note: Govt
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Renault has launched the AMT transmission on their budget-friendly MPV offering, the Triber. The new Renault Triber AMT is now offered with a starting price of Rs 6.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Renault Triber AMT is offered in three variants: RXL, RXT and RXZ. The top-spec Renault Triber RXZ AMT version is priced at Rs 7.22 lakh; a hike of Rs 40,000 compared to its manual version.
With the addition of the AMT transmission to its lineup, prices for the Renault Triber now ranges from R 4.99 lakh to Rs 7.22 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The base-spec ‘RXE' is the only trim to miss out on the AMT transmission unit.
Apart from the addition of the AMT transmission unit, no other changes have been made to the Renault Triber. The MPV continues to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder BS6-compliant petrol engine. It produces 63bhp and 91Nm of peak torque.
The Renault Triber even continues to receive the same set of features and equipment, both on the inside and out. This includes projector headlamps, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, push-button start/stop, climate control, rear AC vents, 84-litre boot capacity which is expandable to 625-litres with the third-row seating removed, cooled glove box and all other mandatory safety features expected on a car in its price range.
Venkatram Mamillapalle, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations said,
"With the AMT version of Triber, we will further enhance the USPs of the MPV - Flexible, Attractive & Affordable. Looking at the evolving customer preferences, the AMT technology is becoming a popular choice across segments and we are happy to build on our portfolio with the Renault Triber Easy-R AMT."
Renault India has also confirmed that the bookings for the Triber AMT have begun officially. Prospective customers can book the Triber AMT either online or through any of the open dealerships in India. Deliveries for the MPV will begin shortly in the coming weeks. The Renault Triber AMT is also said to have started arriving at dealerships and is available for customers to test drive.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber AMT Launch In India
The Renault Triber AMT was showcased earlier this year at the 2020 Auto Expo. The Triber MPV has become an extremely attractive model in the Indian market, thanks to its long feature-list combined with affordable pricing. The Renault Triber rivals the likes of the Maruti Ertiga and the Datsun GO+ in the Indian market.