- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Renault India has announced discounts and offers on select models in the brand's line-up. The models covered under the scheme are the Kwid, the Triber, and the brand's flagship model the Duster compact-SUV.
The discounts offered by the company during this month include cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus and a special cash discount for buyers from the rural parts of the country.
Total benefits of up to Rs 70,000 are being offered during July. The discount offers vary with model and variant of the vehicle and are valid until July 31, 2020. Additionally, the company is also offering a unique finance scheme called ‘Buy Now Pay Later' and make owning a new car easier.
The ‘Buy Now Pay Later' finance scheme dictates that buyers can purchase a Renault car immediately and not pay any EMIs for the first three months from the date of purchase. The scheme is being offered to support the purchase of new vehicles during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. Here are model wise details of offers and discounts:
The Renault Kwid is an entry-level hatchback and is offering benefits of up to Rs 35,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000, and a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000. The loyalty benefit is currently being offered for STD & RXE 0.8L variants only.
Renault is also offering a corporate discount or a rural bonus of Rs 4,000 to each customer. Both the offers are applicable only after the documents are validated by the company. Additionally, the company is offering a unique finance scheme with a low rate of interest at 8.25 per cent.
The Renault Kwid is offered with two engines and transmission options across six trim levels. The Kwid hatchback retails at a starting price of Rs 2.94 lakh, while the top-end Kwid Climber automatic variant costs Rs 5.07 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Renault Triber is an extremely versatile compact-MPV that can seat a maximum of seven passengers including the driver. It is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell the car to the showroom and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus.
The Triber MPV is also offered with the same finance scheme as the Kwid hatchback, but for an increased loan amount that can be faded by the company. Also, if the Renault finance scheme is not available in your city, the company will provide an additional cash discount of Rs 5,000. This is valid for the Kwid and the Duster models as well.
The Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing a maximum of 71bhp at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an optional AMT automatic transmission.
After the announcement of Captur getting discontinued in the Indian market, the Duster becomes the brand's flagship SUV. The company is offering Dutser with benefits of up to Rs 60,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange benefit of Rs 25,000 and Rs 20,000 loyalty benefit.
In addition to this, a corporate bonus/rural offer includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000 depending on the document produced by the customer. The Renault Duster retails at a starting price of Rs 8.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In July 2020
The French automaker continues to offer select models and variants during this month. The company aims to boost sales of its flagship model, the Duster SUV by offering maximum benefits. The Kwid and the Triber continue to add more volumes to the brand in the Indian market.