- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The festival of Diwali is just around the corner and just like other car manufacturers, Renault India also aims to attract new buyers with irresistible deals on its BS6 compliant cars such as the Kwid, Duster and Triber. The company is offering huge discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh and customers can avail special festive schemes also.
The Renault Duster can be purchased with a maximum benefit of Rs 1 lakh including benefits of Rs 70,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 30,000. This offer is for the 1.5-litre version of the SUV. On the other hand, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol variant is listed with a corporate discount of Rs 45,000. Renault is also offering an easy-care package of 3 years or 50,000 km. There's also a special offer for rural customers.
Mechanically, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces 154bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine features the brand's latest technologies such as (GDI) Gasoline Direct Injection and (D-VVT) Dual Variable Valve Timing that offers benchmark performance and reduced emissions.
Speaking about the Kwid, customers can avail offers up to Rs 49,000, that includes benefits and a corporate discount of Rs 40,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively. There's also a loyalty benefit of up to Rs 10,000 which can be availed by the customers and a rural offer of Rs 5 000 for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members only.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid is powered by the 999cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 67bhp of power at 5500rpm and 91Nm of peak torque at 4,250rpm. As mentioned before, the engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
Last but not least, the Triber is offered with a total discount of up to Rs 39,000, including benefits and a corporate discount of up to Rs 30,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively.
Thoughts About The Heavy Festive Discounts Offered By Renault On Its BS6 Cars
Through these offers and benefits, customers can get heavy discounts of their favourite BS6 Renault vehicle. Also, the company, through these offers and benefits will attract a lot of customers during this festive season.