- 32 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 53 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Technology Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For November 26 To Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- News AAYUSH Counselling 2020 dates: Registrations begin today
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Finance Motilal Oswal Downgrades Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares To Neutral
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The festival of Diwali is just around the corner and just like other car manufacturers, Renault India also aims to attract new buyers with irresistible deals on its BS6 compliant cars such as the Kwid, Duster and Triber. The company is offering huge discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh and customers can avail special festive schemes also.
The Renault Duster can be purchased with a maximum benefit of Rs 1 lakh including benefits of Rs 70,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 30,000. This offer is for the 1.5-litre version of the SUV. On the other hand, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol variant is listed with a corporate discount of Rs 45,000. Renault is also offering an easy-care package of 3 years or 50,000 km. There's also a special offer for rural customers.
Mechanically, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces 154bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine features the brand's latest technologies such as (GDI) Gasoline Direct Injection and (D-VVT) Dual Variable Valve Timing that offers benchmark performance and reduced emissions.
Speaking about the Kwid, customers can avail offers up to Rs 49,000, that includes benefits and a corporate discount of Rs 40,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively. There's also a loyalty benefit of up to Rs 10,000 which can be availed by the customers and a rural offer of Rs 5 000 for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members only.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid is powered by the 999cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 67bhp of power at 5500rpm and 91Nm of peak torque at 4,250rpm. As mentioned before, the engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
Last but not least, the Triber is offered with a total discount of up to Rs 39,000, including benefits and a corporate discount of up to Rs 30,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively.
Thoughts About The Heavy Festive Discounts Offered By Renault On Its BS6 Cars
Through these offers and benefits, customers can get heavy discounts of their favourite BS6 Renault vehicle. Also, the company, through these offers and benefits will attract a lot of customers during this festive season.