- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault is looking to introduce a new special edition model of its popular Kwid hatchback in the Indian market. The special edition model called the Neotech, it will feature a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model.
Ahead of its launch, the details of the upcoming special edition variant have been leaked revealing a few changes made to the hatchback. Images from Carwale, reveals that the special edition to feature a dual-tone paint scheme.
Judging from images, the company could offer the Neotech edition in two dual-tone colour options. Some of the other changes on the exterior include Neotech badging on the cladding and blue accents on the C-pillar, blacked-out B-pillar, and a graphite grille with chrome inserts.
On the inside, the special edition hatchback also features subtle changes with colour coordinated accents. This includes steering wheel, trim surround infotainment system and seat upholstery. There are blue accents around the gear selector in automatic variants of the Kwid as well.
According to the report, the Kwid Neotech will be offered in a total of three variants when launched in India. It is expected to arrive sometime during the festive season this year. Apart from these cosmetic changes, the Kwid Neotech edition will remain unchanged, mechanically.
The Kwid hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 0.8-litre unit and a larger 1.0-litre unit. The 0.8-litre engine produces 53.5bhp at 5678rpm and 72Nm of torque, and comes paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
On the other hand, the 1.0-litre unit produces a maximum of 67bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. We expect the Kwid Neotech edition to be offered with only higher-spec engine options.
The Neotech edition will continue to come equipped with features borrowed from the standard model. This includes alloy wheel design, headlamps with LED DRLs, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, digital instrument cluster, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors and more.
The Renault Kwid currently retails between Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 5.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect Renault to price the upcoming variants similar to the top-spec Climber variants of the Kwid hatchback.
Thoughts About The Renault Kwid Neotech Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Renault is looking to offers its customers a special edition model of its popular hatchback in the Indian market. The Neotech edition looks appealing because of its dual-tone paint scheme. The company aims to boost sales during the festive season by introducing a new variant of the hatchback.