- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault India has launched the Kwid Neotech edition model in the market. The Kwid Neotech special edition model is available in two engine options and three variants starting at Rs 4.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Neotech edition top-spec variant features 1.0-litre engine mated to an AMT gearbox and retails at Rs 4.83 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Neotech edition is priced Rs 30,000 more than the standard variant.
According to the company, the price increase offers a greater value package and maximises the customer advantage, with a host of great features. The limited-edition model features a first-in-segment stylish and fresh dual-tone exterior.
Customers can choose between two colour combinations: Zanskar Blue body with Silver roof and Silver body with Zanskar Blue roof. Other exterior changes include Neotech badging on the cladding, blue accents on the C-pillar, blacked-out B-pillar, Flex wheels, 3D decals, and a graphite grille with chrome inserts.
On the inside, the Kwid Neotech edition features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Other interior features include USB socket for front passengers, AUX port, and chrome AMT dial. The seat fabric is updated with blue inserts & blue stitches as well.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the special edition hatchback remains the same, mechanically. It continues to feature a first-in-class LED digital instrument cluster, a floor console-mounted AMT dial, one-touch lane change indicator, speed-dependent volume control and a boot capacity of 279 litres; among others.
The Kwid hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 0.8-litre unit and a larger 1.0-litre unit. The 0.8-litre engine produces 53.5bhp at 5678rpm and 72Nm of torque and comes paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
On the other hand, the 1.0-litre unit produces a maximum of 67bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
As part of its low cost of ownership promise, Renault offers an optional extended warranty of up to five-year or 1,00,000 Km from the date of vehicle delivery. The company also offers additional maintenance packages such as Renault Easy care. It is a prepaid maintenance program which offers assured cost savings to customers.
According to the company, Kwid redefines the entry-level hatchback segment index with its contemporary SUV-inspired design, best-in-class features and an economical cost of ownership.
The company has also achieved 98 per cent localisation levels, which also makes it a strong ‘Make in India' testament. As a result, the Kwid hatchback has registered a total of 3.5 lakh unit sales milestone from the brand in India.
Thoughts About The Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India
The Renault Kwid Neotech edition features subtle design changes and a dual-tone paint scheme, which has added a premium and sporty feel to the hatchback. Renault aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season by offering a new variant of its popular Kwid hatchback in India.