- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 12 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 15 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance 7.75% Savings Taxable Bonds To Be Not Available From May 28, 2020
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Renault Kwid electric unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Renault India has brought the electric Kwid hatchback to the Auto Expo 2020. The new Renault Kwid electric is based on the K-ZE model sold in most international markets.
The new Renault K-ZE showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 comes with a host of new features and equipment compared to the recently introduced second-generation Kwid hatchback in the Indian market.
The new Renault K-ZE (Kwid electric) comes with a 26.8kWh lithium-ion battery pack mated to an electric motor. The powertrain on the electric hatchback produces 44bhp and 125Nm of peak torque. The batteries on the Kwid electric offers a claimed range of 271km on a single charge.
The Renault K-ZE hatchback features both standard and fast-charging options. Using the standard AC charger, the K-ZE takes about four-hours for a complete charge while the DC fast-charger can charge the Kwid electric from 30 - 80% in just 30 mins.
In terms of features, the Renault Kwid electric comes with a host of them. This includes 14-inch steel wheels, LED Daytime Running Lamps, rear rain wipers, TFT coloured instrument console, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system and Easy Link Intelligent connectivity technology; among others.
The Renault K-ZE also comes with a host of safety equipment as standard as well. This includes ABS with EBD, airbags, seat-belt reminder, reverse parking camera and a host of others as well.
Renault did have plans of introducing the Kwid electric in the Indian market. However, currently, there is very little information regarding the same. The unveiling of the K-ZE at the Auto Expo 2020 could be to study the interest garnered from customers, indicating a possible launch soon.
Thoughts On The Renault Kwid Electric (K-ZE) Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Renault K-ZE hatchback might have been brought in by the French carmaker to access the interest and feasibility of an electric version of the Kwid for the Indian market. If launched in the Indian market, the Renault Kwid electric will take on rivals such as the upcoming Maruti WagonR electric.