- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Renault India has launched the BS6-compliant Kwid hatchback in the Indian market. The new Renault Kwid BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 2.92 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new BS6 Kwid hatchback will continue to be offered with the same variants as before. This includes the STD, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber.
Prices for the BS6 Renault Kwid have gone up by around Rs 9,000 compared to the BS4 model. Here is a price list, showcasing both the old BS4 and new BS6 prices of the Renault Kwid.
|Variant||BS6 Price||BS4 Price||Difference|
|STD||Rs 2.92 Lakh||Rs 2.83 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxE 0.8||Rs 3.62 Lakh||Rs 3.53 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxL 0.8||Rs 3.92 Lakh||Rs 3.83 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxT 0.8||Rs 4.22 Lakh||Rs 4.13 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxT 1.0||Rs 4.42 Lakh||Rs 4.33 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxT (O) 1.0||Rs 4.50 Lakh||Rs 4.41 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxT AT 1.0||Rs 4.72 Lakh||Rs 4.63 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|RxT (O) AT 1.0||Rs 4.79 Lakh||Rs 4.70 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|Climber||Rs 4.63 Lakh||Rs 4.54 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|Climber (O)||Rs 4.71 Lakh||Rs 4.62 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|Climber AT||Rs 4.93 Lakh||Rs 4.84 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
|Climber (O) AT||Rs 5.01 Lakh||Rs 4.92 Lakh||Rs 9,000|
Apart from the engine update, no other changes have been made to the Renault Kwid. the French carmaker recently introduced the new facelift version of the Kwid in the Indian market. The new Renault Kwid comes with a host of new features, along with a number of design and styling updates; to both its exterior and interior.
Some of the features on the new Renault Kwid include new alloy wheel design, updated headlamp and taillight cluster, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, digital instrument cluster, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors; among others.
The new BS6 Renault Kwid comes powered by the same 800cc engine and the 1.0-litre petrol engine, which has now been updated to comply with the latest emission norms, set to be implemented in the country from 1st of April 2020.
Both engines offer the same power and torque figures as its BS4 versions. This includes 54bhp and 72Nm of torque from the 800cc engine and 68bhp and 91Nm of torque from the slightly larger 1.0-litre unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the 1.0-litre engine also receiving the optional five-speed AMT transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Kwid BS6 India Launch
The Renault Kwid BS6 is the latest product offering from the French brand to comply with the latest emission norms in the country. Renault recently also introduced the BS6-compliant Triber in the Indian market. The BS6 Kwid hatchback rivals the likes of the Maruti S-Presso, Maruti Alto K10 and the Datsun RediGO.