- 1 hr ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Sports IPL 2021: Venkatesh Prasad slams ICC, Harsha Bhogle wants 'Mankading' mandatory as Bravo takes undue advantage
- News Lockdown should be last resort, focus on micro-containment zones: PM Modi tells states
- Movies Radhika Madan Celebrates Ashtami With Family After A Long Time
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Renault is all set to introduce their all-new Kiger compact-SUV in the Indian market soon. The new Renault Kiger is scheduled to go on sale in India sometime in early-2021. Ahead of its launch, the new compact-SUV from the French carmaker has been spotted testing once again in the country.
The latest spy pics from Rushlane, showcases the fully-camouflaged Renault Kiger compact-SUV. Of the three test mules seen in the images, one of them seems to have additional cladding on the roof, indicating it could be a top-spec version with an electric sunroof.
Sunroofs are becoming an extremely popular feature on almost all cars in the segment. The feature is available on most of the offerings in the compact-SUV segment, including the Kia Sonet, Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Venue and the Tata Nexon. However, the feature is missing on Renault Kiger's cousin, the recently introduced Nissan Magnite.
The Renault Kiger and the Nissan Magnite carry forward the same underpinnings. Both models are part of the CMF-A+ platform, which also underpins models such as the Kwid and Triber models.
The Renault Kiger once launched in India will also carry forward the same engine and transmission options as the Nissan Magnite. This comes in the form of a 1.0-litre NA petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque.
There is also a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit which churns out 100bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
Apart from that, the Renault Kiger is expected to come with a host of features as well. This includes LED headlamps with split units for the LED DRLs, large front grille, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED tail lights, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, digital instrument cluster and many others.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Spied With A Sunroof
The Renault Kiger will be the brand's next big launch in the Indian market. Once introduced in India, the new Kiger is expected to be priced competitively in the Rs 5 lakh - 11 lakh, ex-showroom range.