- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Renault has released yet another teaser of its upcoming SUV, codenamed the HBC. Alongside the new teaser, Renault has also confirmed that the much-awaited compact-SUV will be unveiled on the 18th of November.
The Renault HBC concept is the precursor to the brand's Kiger compact-SUV. We also expect Renault to confirm the 'Kiger' nameplate for its upcoming B-SUV in the Indian market. The new Renault Kiger is expected to go on sale sometime in mid-2021.
The SUV will be positioned in India's competitive sub-4 metre compact-SUV segment, rivalling the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and its cousin, the Nissan Magnite.
The new Renault Kiger SUV will be part of the brand's CMF-A+ platform, which also underpins the popular Triber MPV from the French brand. With the Renault-Nissan alliance, we can also expect the upcoming Kiger SUV to carry over many components from the Magnite as well.
This includes the engine options. The Renault Kiger once introduced in the market could carry forward the 1.0-litre NA petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine options, both of which ae mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol with the higher-spec trims will also receive the optional AMT transmission as well.
The Renault Kiger has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. The compact-SUV was first scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, the plans were disrupted amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown in the country.
Renault had also previously released a small teaser video of the upcoming car. The teaser video also did not manage to give away any details, apart from a small glimpse of the concept's LED headlamp unit and the C-shaped tail lights. The teaser video did also showcase the roof-mounted spoiler with the stop lamp, indicating a sporty design and styling for the SUV.
Thoughts On The New Renault Kiger Teaser Ahead Of Unveil
The Renault Kiger is all set to be unveiled in its concept form on the 18th of November. Similar to its cousin, the Kiger will be an important product for Renault in India, who will be hoping it receives the same level of success as its Triber MPV.