- 45 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 49 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Renault has released yet another teaser of its upcoming SUV, codenamed the HBC. Alongside the new teaser, Renault has also confirmed that the much-awaited compact-SUV will be unveiled on the 18th of November.
The Renault HBC concept is the precursor to the brand's Kiger compact-SUV. We also expect Renault to confirm the 'Kiger' nameplate for its upcoming B-SUV in the Indian market. The new Renault Kiger is expected to go on sale sometime in mid-2021.
The SUV will be positioned in India's competitive sub-4 metre compact-SUV segment, rivalling the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and its cousin, the Nissan Magnite.
The new Renault Kiger SUV will be part of the brand's CMF-A+ platform, which also underpins the popular Triber MPV from the French brand. With the Renault-Nissan alliance, we can also expect the upcoming Kiger SUV to carry over many components from the Magnite as well.
This includes the engine options. The Renault Kiger once introduced in the market could carry forward the 1.0-litre NA petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine options, both of which ae mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol with the higher-spec trims will also receive the optional AMT transmission as well.
The Renault Kiger has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. The compact-SUV was first scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, the plans were disrupted amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown in the country.
Renault had also previously released a small teaser video of the upcoming car. The teaser video also did not manage to give away any details, apart from a small glimpse of the concept's LED headlamp unit and the C-shaped tail lights. The teaser video did also showcase the roof-mounted spoiler with the stop lamp, indicating a sporty design and styling for the SUV.
Thoughts On The New Renault Kiger Teaser Ahead Of Unveil
The Renault Kiger is all set to be unveiled in its concept form on the 18th of November. Similar to its cousin, the Kiger will be an important product for Renault in India, who will be hoping it receives the same level of success as its Triber MPV.