- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The world has been struck hard by the COVID-19 pandemic due to which the auto industry along with all the other businesses are facing a lot of difficulties. A lot of dealerships are on the verge of closing permanently, but many manufacturers are trying hard to help them.
Renault India recently announced a series of measures to counter the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These steps are aimed at mitigating the challenges faced by customers due to the current situation. The company has announced a relaxation on warranty and Periodic Service schedules for its customers during this lockdown period. In addition, the extension on the warranty period will also apply to vehicles that have extended warranty policies.
Renault India's 24X7 roadside assistance continues to ensure support for its customers in case of an emergency. The company has also sent vehicle maintenance tips to its customers so that they can keep their cars in running condition even during this lockdown period.
On the other hand, Renault has also launched an online booking campaign, ‘Book Online Pay Later'. This campaign allows the customer to book a Renault vehicle online, both on the Renault India website or on the My Renault App, without paying any immediate booking amount. After the booking procedure, a dedicated salesperson will contact the customer via email, Whatsapp, etc. and provide them all the information they need at home.
Renault has also announced incentives and relaxation on targets to ease the effects of the current lockdown situation. On the other hand, it has also set up a task force to facilitate financial transactions with the dealership networks and has extended support to dealers in terms of inventory holding costs. The company has also started a special program on skill development and online training of network sales teams.
Not only Renault but a number of automakers including Maruti Suzuki, Honda, Hyundai, Tata, etc. have also announced the extension of warranty plans and service schedules for their existing customers as well seeing the current situation.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty Policies By Renault
Since everything in the nation has come to a halt because of the pandemic all manufacturers are helping their customers and staff in whatever way they can. Renault by introducing the extended warranty policy has also made the right decision.