- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The world has been struck hard by the COVID-19 pandemic due to which the auto industry along with all the other businesses are facing a lot of difficulties. A lot of dealerships are on the verge of closing permanently, but many manufacturers are trying hard to help them.
Renault India recently announced a series of measures to counter the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These steps are aimed at mitigating the challenges faced by customers due to the current situation. The company has announced a relaxation on warranty and Periodic Service schedules for its customers during this lockdown period. In addition, the extension on the warranty period will also apply to vehicles that have extended warranty policies.
Renault India's 24X7 roadside assistance continues to ensure support for its customers in case of an emergency. The company has also sent vehicle maintenance tips to its customers so that they can keep their cars in running condition even during this lockdown period.
On the other hand, Renault has also launched an online booking campaign, ‘Book Online Pay Later'. This campaign allows the customer to book a Renault vehicle online, both on the Renault India website or on the My Renault App, without paying any immediate booking amount. After the booking procedure, a dedicated salesperson will contact the customer via email, Whatsapp, etc. and provide them all the information they need at home.
Renault has also announced incentives and relaxation on targets to ease the effects of the current lockdown situation. On the other hand, it has also set up a task force to facilitate financial transactions with the dealership networks and has extended support to dealers in terms of inventory holding costs. The company has also started a special program on skill development and online training of network sales teams.
Not only Renault but a number of automakers including Maruti Suzuki, Honda, Hyundai, Tata, etc. have also announced the extension of warranty plans and service schedules for their existing customers as well seeing the current situation.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty Policies By Renault
Since everything in the nation has come to a halt because of the pandemic all manufacturers are helping their customers and staff in whatever way they can. Renault by introducing the extended warranty policy has also made the right decision.