- 40 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault launched the Triber last year in August. Since its inception, the Triber has received many price hikes, to be precise three times. However, the company has recently increased prices for the Triber once again for the fourth time.
During the previous price hikes, the base variant of the Triber did not receive a hike, but this time around, prices of all the variants have been increased. The current price increase ranges from Rs 11,500 to Rs 13,000. The Renault Triber is offered with an excellent package and good looks, which made the vehicle a value-for-money proposition. The company sold more than 40,000 units since its inception last year.
At the front, the MPV gets a projector headlight setup with halogen bulbs. The LED DRLs are placed at the lower part of the bumper in place of the fog lights. To give the Triber a premium look, the company has installed the car with chrome accents on the grille, inside the headlight housing and around the DRLs. The Renault Triber MPV measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, a wheelbase of 2,636mm and ground clearance of 182mm.
|Triber||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
On the inside, the Triber gets a dual-tone finished dashboard and seats. There are silver accents present on the dash and on the doors to give it a nice contrasting look. The centre stage of the dash is taken by an 8-inch infotainment system that features Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-liter, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber MPV
The Triber MPV is an affordable seven-seater vehicle. It looks good, is comfortable and offers decent power. Well, with the current price hike the Triber has become slightly expensive, but of course, it remains way cheaper than the other seven-seater vehicles present in the Indian market.