- 13 hrs ago BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- 15 hrs ago Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Bookings Cross The 50,000 Milestone In Just Six Months
- 21 hrs ago Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Finance Currency Market Shut For The Second Day Today
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 5 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Continues Its Strong Run!
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days: Discount Offers On Budget And Mid-Range Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Lifestyle Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Renault launched the Triber last year in August. Since its inception, the Triber has received many price hikes, to be precise three times. However, the company has recently increased prices for the Triber once again for the fourth time.
During the previous price hikes, the base variant of the Triber did not receive a hike, but this time around, prices of all the variants have been increased. The current price increase ranges from Rs 11,500 to Rs 13,000. The Renault Triber is offered with an excellent package and good looks, which made the vehicle a value-for-money proposition. The company sold more than 40,000 units since its inception last year.
At the front, the MPV gets a projector headlight setup with halogen bulbs. The LED DRLs are placed at the lower part of the bumper in place of the fog lights. To give the Triber a premium look, the company has installed the car with chrome accents on the grille, inside the headlight housing and around the DRLs. The Renault Triber MPV measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, a wheelbase of 2,636mm and ground clearance of 182mm.
|Triber||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
On the inside, the Triber gets a dual-tone finished dashboard and seats. There are silver accents present on the dash and on the doors to give it a nice contrasting look. The centre stage of the dash is taken by an 8-inch infotainment system that features Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-liter, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber MPV
The Triber MPV is an affordable seven-seater vehicle. It looks good, is comfortable and offers decent power. Well, with the current price hike the Triber has become slightly expensive, but of course, it remains way cheaper than the other seven-seater vehicles present in the Indian market.