- 13 min ago Fisker & Foxconn Enter Partnership To Develop Electric Vehicles: Could Be Produced In India
- 41 min ago Gogoro Viva Electric Scooter Patented In India: Will It Be Sold By Hero MotoCorp?
- 1 hr ago Ford Patents In-Car Advertising Technology: Reads Roadside Advertisements & Displays It On Infotainment Screen
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education CBSE Postpones Class 10 Board Result 2021, Check Revised Schedule Here
- Sports Faf du Plessis reveals he and his wife received death threats after South Africa's 2011 World Cup exit
- Lifestyle Common Side Effects Of India-Approved COVID-19 Vaccines, And Other Details
- Movies Shivangi Joshi Says Being Part Of Yeh Rishta Is A Blessing; Actress Has A Message For Kaira Fans
- News Mucormycosis: Govt to ramp up Amphotericin B production to ensure availability of anti-fungal drug
- Finance BOB Has Released Important Banking Services & Numbers For Its Customers
- Technology MTNL Revises Five Packs; Offering 2GB Data Per Day And Unlimited Calling
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Renault India has announced the addition of 34 new sales and service touchpoints across India over the last 2 months. With the latest update, the company has added over 90 new sales and service touchpoints across India in less than a year.
The new dealership facilities are located in Madhya Pradesh Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal.
After the latest expansion, Renault India has increased its total dealer network to more than 415 sales and 475+ service touchpoints. These include the 200+ ‘Workshop On Wheels' locations that are currently offered by Renault across the country. The aggressive network expansion is part of the brand's strategic business plan to grow across existing and emerging markets in India.
According to the company, the new dealership expansion further strengths the brand's position in India. Renault achieved sales of 8,805 units in September, registering its highest sales volume in 2020. Renault holds a market share of 3.2% in 2020, which is an increase of 0.7 per cent over last year.
The company claims that the progress is the market is due to the strong demand for Triber and the Triber AMT compact-MPV in the market. Additionally, the newly launched versions in the Kwid range and the recently introduced Duster Turbo have received a good response as well.
Apart from the urban market, Renault is also seeing a surge in demand across rural markets with even better acceptance rate. It is a strong indication of the increasing popularity of the brand. The report released by the company also states that India is one of the key markets for Groupe Renault. India is among the top 10 global markets on a cumulative sales basis, for the last few years.
Sudhir Malhotra, Head - Sales & Network, Renault India, said, "Renault India's network presence is strategically expanding which is a testimony to the encouraging response that we are receiving, from both our customers and dealer partners. We are not only attracting new dealers in these times but also getting more investments and expansion requests by existing partners. An increasing network presence is making it possible for us to cater to more customers across the country, and thereby playing an important role in our consistent sales volumes."
The newly inaugurated dealership facilities have been designed according to the Renault Store concept. The Renault Store is a new generation of dealerships which have been designed to best address the evolving needs of customers by highlighting the value of the brand, products, services and accessories in a modern and more effective manner. All of the brand's customer touchpoints, service centres and showrooms adhere to safety guidelines issued by the brand during the ongoing pandemic.
Thoughts About The Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India
The Renault Triber and the Kwid have been forging the way for the brand in recent times in the Indian market. With the increase in customer touchpoints, Renault customers will have hassle-free ownership without having to look far for a service centre.