- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Patients from outside: Delhi health minister on COVID tally surge
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
French auto manufacturer Renault is ready to launch the Duster with a new 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine. The brand showcased the engine earlier this year at the Delhi Auto Expo.
According to carandbike, the Renault Duster turbo petrol variant will be launched towards the end of August in India. The company however, hass not revealed a launch date for the vehicle just yet.
The new 1.3-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that will power the Renault Duster will produce 153bhp and 250Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a standard six-speed transmission, and will be available with an optional CVT automatic.
The brand will continue to sell the Renault Duster with its current BS6 compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp and 142Nm of torque.
The currently available 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine comes mated to a five-speed transmission. Expectations are that the new engine will be made available for mid and top trim variants.
The soon-to-be launched Duster 1.3 turbo-petrol variant remains almost the same as far as design is concerned. The only noticeable changes are red highlights on the front grille and at the fog lamp housing that differentiates it from the entry-level variant.
The new variant is expected to feature lesser cladding at the rear end, redesigned and more robust roof rails with the Duster logo finished in red, and the Duster lettering on the boot lip that is also finished in red.
The vehicle will continue to feature projector headlight, LED DRLs and tail lights, and its more aggressive looking set of bumpers.
Expectations are that the Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol variants will feature new upholstery with red highlights, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible and a fully automatic climate control system.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors, a seat belt reminder alarm, and a high-speed alert system. Also available will be optional safety add ons like a reverse parking camera, electronic stability program, and hill-start assist.
Expectations are that the vehicle will be priced roughly around the Rs 12.5 lakh mark at lunch.
Thoughts About The Renault Duster 1.3-Litre Turbo Petrol Variant
The Duster 1.3-litre Turbo Petrol engine is more powerful than the models that are currently available, and that might help the brand attract more customers. Stay tuned, we'll bring you more news about the variant as soon we hear.