- 17 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
French auto manufacturer Renault is ready to launch the Duster with a new 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine. The brand showcased the engine earlier this year at the Delhi Auto Expo.
According to carandbike, the Renault Duster turbo petrol variant will be launched towards the end of August in India. The company however, hass not revealed a launch date for the vehicle just yet.
The new 1.3-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that will power the Renault Duster will produce 153bhp and 250Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a standard six-speed transmission, and will be available with an optional CVT automatic.
The brand will continue to sell the Renault Duster with its current BS6 compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp and 142Nm of torque.
The currently available 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine comes mated to a five-speed transmission. Expectations are that the new engine will be made available for mid and top trim variants.
The soon-to-be launched Duster 1.3 turbo-petrol variant remains almost the same as far as design is concerned. The only noticeable changes are red highlights on the front grille and at the fog lamp housing that differentiates it from the entry-level variant.
The new variant is expected to feature lesser cladding at the rear end, redesigned and more robust roof rails with the Duster logo finished in red, and the Duster lettering on the boot lip that is also finished in red.
The vehicle will continue to feature projector headlight, LED DRLs and tail lights, and its more aggressive looking set of bumpers.
Expectations are that the Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol variants will feature new upholstery with red highlights, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible and a fully automatic climate control system.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors, a seat belt reminder alarm, and a high-speed alert system. Also available will be optional safety add ons like a reverse parking camera, electronic stability program, and hill-start assist.
Expectations are that the vehicle will be priced roughly around the Rs 12.5 lakh mark at lunch.
Thoughts About The Renault Duster 1.3-Litre Turbo Petrol Variant
The Duster 1.3-litre Turbo Petrol engine is more powerful than the models that are currently available, and that might help the brand attract more customers. Stay tuned, we'll bring you more news about the variant as soon we hear.