- 7 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Renault has announced special year-end discounts and benefits worth up to Rs 70,000 across its entire model lineup in the Indian market. This includes the Duster, Triber and the entry-level Kwid offerings.
All three models from the French carmaker will be offered to customers with a bunch of discounts and benefits, along with low EMI and other financial schemes as well.
Starting with the Renault Kwid, the entry-level model from the brand comes with total benefits of up to Rs 45,000. These benefits include Rs 20,000 cash discounts, along with Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 worth of exchange and loyalty benefits, respectively.
Apart from this, the Renault Kwid will also come with Rs 9,000 worth of Corporate discounts on brand-approved corporates and PSUs. Rural offers include benefits of up to Rs 5,000 for sarpanch, farmers and gram panchayat members. Renault will also be offering the Kwid with a 0% rate of interest for a loan amount of Rs 1.3 lakh for a tenure of 12 months.
Moving on to the Renault Triber, the popular sub-4 metre compact-MPV in the Indian market. The Triber MPV comes with slightly higher benefits of up to Rs 50,000 in the month of December 2020.
This includes exchange and cash benefits worth Rs 20,000 each, along with a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000. Similar to the Kwid, the Triber also comes with a corporate discount of Rs 9,000, which is available for Renault Approved list of companies and PSUs. Renault will also offer the Triber with rural offers of Rs 5,000 for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members.
The Renault Triber will also come with 0% rate of interest, however, for the MPV it will be calculated on a higher loan amount of Rs 2.31 lakh for a tenure of 12 months.
Finally coming to the current flagship model in the brand's Indian product lineup, the Renault Duster. Renault will be offering benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on the 1.5-litre powered versions, while the more powerful Duster Turbo models will receive higher benefits of up to Rs 70,000.
Talking about the standard Renault Duster, the SUV comes with Rs 30,000 worth of exchange benefits and Rs 20,000 in loyalty benefits. The Duster Turbo, however, receives an additional cash benefit of Rs 20,000 over the exchange and loyalty offers.
Both versions of the Renault Duster SUVs will also be offered with Rs 30,000 worth Corporate discounts or rural offers worth Rs 15,000. However, in addition to these, Renault will be offering the Duster Turbo with an exclusive ‘Easy Care Package' of 3-years/50,000 kilometres, whichever comes earlier.
Thoughts On The Renault Year-End Car Discounts & Benefits
Renault has announced a wide range of discounts and benefits for their products for the month of December 2020. However, all the offers mentioned will be available for products whose bookings and/or retails takes place between the 1st to 31st of December only.