- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Renault India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers ahead of the upcoming festival of Diwali in the country. The festive season discounts by Renault is offered on all three of its models on sale in India: Kwid, Triber and Duster.
All three models are offered with a host of cashback offers, benefits, loyalty bonuses, corporate discounts and many other offers as well. The French carmaker is offering benefits of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the model and variant chosen, along with a range of finance options as well.
Starting with the Renault Kwid, the entry-level model comes with benefits of up to Rs 40,000. Apart from the Rs 40,000 benefits, select variants of the car also get exchange offers of Rs 15,000 and loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000. Apart from this, Renault is also offering the Kwid with corporate discounts of Rs 9,000, while farmers, gram panchayat members and sarpanch will receive an additional Rs 5,000 off as a special bonus.
Moving to the budget-friendly sub-4 metre MPV offering from Renault, the Triber. The MPV is offered with benefits of Rs 30,000 in the Indian market. The Renault Triber also gets Rs 20,000 off in exchange benefits and Rs 10,000 as a loyalty bonus. Similar to the Kwid, the Triber MPV also offers Corporate discounts of Rs 9,000 and Rs 4,000 as special rural benefits for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members.
The Renault Duster comes with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 for its 1.5-litre variant. The new Duster 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered variants, however, receive benefits of Rs 30,000. The 1.5-litre engine powered Duster SUV also comes with corporate discounts of Rs 30,000, along with loyalty and cash benefits of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000, respectively (depending on the variant).
The car also comes with Rs 15,000 off as special benefits for farmers. The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered Renault Duster also comes with the brand's Easy Care Package of 3 years or 50,000km.
All three models also come with low-interest rates of 3.99% when purchased using Renault Finance options. Also, all the above-mentioned discounts, benefits and offers are applicable to only those customers who book their vehicles between the 1st and 31st of October 2020.
Thoughts On The Renault Car Discounts Ahead Of The Diwali Festivities
With the festive season in India all set to begin at full force, Renault like many other manufacturers is working on taking full advantage of the positive vehicle purchase sentiments of customers, by offering additional benefits and discount offers on their vehicles.