- 59 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers ahead of the upcoming festival of Diwali in the country. The festive season discounts by Renault is offered on all three of its models on sale in India: Kwid, Triber and Duster.
All three models are offered with a host of cashback offers, benefits, loyalty bonuses, corporate discounts and many other offers as well. The French carmaker is offering benefits of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the model and variant chosen, along with a range of finance options as well.
Starting with the Renault Kwid, the entry-level model comes with benefits of up to Rs 40,000. Apart from the Rs 40,000 benefits, select variants of the car also get exchange offers of Rs 15,000 and loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000. Apart from this, Renault is also offering the Kwid with corporate discounts of Rs 9,000, while farmers, gram panchayat members and sarpanch will receive an additional Rs 5,000 off as a special bonus.
Moving to the budget-friendly sub-4 metre MPV offering from Renault, the Triber. The MPV is offered with benefits of Rs 30,000 in the Indian market. The Renault Triber also gets Rs 20,000 off in exchange benefits and Rs 10,000 as a loyalty bonus. Similar to the Kwid, the Triber MPV also offers Corporate discounts of Rs 9,000 and Rs 4,000 as special rural benefits for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members.
The Renault Duster comes with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 for its 1.5-litre variant. The new Duster 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered variants, however, receive benefits of Rs 30,000. The 1.5-litre engine powered Duster SUV also comes with corporate discounts of Rs 30,000, along with loyalty and cash benefits of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000, respectively (depending on the variant).
The car also comes with Rs 15,000 off as special benefits for farmers. The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered Renault Duster also comes with the brand's Easy Care Package of 3 years or 50,000km.
All three models also come with low-interest rates of 3.99% when purchased using Renault Finance options. Also, all the above-mentioned discounts, benefits and offers are applicable to only those customers who book their vehicles between the 1st and 31st of October 2020.
Thoughts On The Renault Car Discounts Ahead Of The Diwali Festivities
With the festive season in India all set to begin at full force, Renault like many other manufacturers is working on taking full advantage of the positive vehicle purchase sentiments of customers, by offering additional benefits and discount offers on their vehicles.