- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Renault India has announced special offers, discounts and benefits on their three popular models in the Indian market: Kwid, Triber and Duster. All three models will receive a number of benefits and offers worth up to Rs 60,000, depending on the model and variant.
Starting with the entry-level model, the Kwid, the hatchback comes with total benefits worth up to Rs 35,000. This includes cash discounts and loyalty benefits of up to Rs 10,000 and exchange offer up to Rs 15,000.
The Renault Kwid will also come with corporate benefits worth Rs 4,000 and an additional Rs 4,000 in the form of Rural offers. This is reserved for farmers, gram panchayats and sarpanch, subject to availability of valid documents.
The Renault Triber MPV receives benefits worth up to Rs 30,000. The Triber being a relatively new model doesn't come with cash discounts, however, it does get exchange benefits up to Rs 20,000 and loyalty benefits up to Rs 10,000. Also, similar to the Renault Kwid, the Triber also comes with Corporate benefits and Rural offers worth Rs 7,000 and Rs 10,000, respectively.
The Renault Duster receives the highest benefits worth up to Rs 60,000. This includes cash discounts of Rs 15,000; exchange benefits of Rs 25,000 and loyalty offers of Rs 20,000. Apart from this, the Duster also gets corporate discounts of Rs 20,000 while Rural benefits are Rs 10,000, depending on showcasing valid documents.
Apart from the discounts and benefits, all three Renault models also come with a special rate of interest of 8.99% and also include a three-month EMI holiday program as well. All the benefits and discounts mentioned above for the three models are applicable to those booking and retail ade between in June 2020.
Thoughts On The Renault India Discounts & Benefits On Offer In June 2020
Renault joins the list of car makers offering discounts and benefits on various popular models in the Indian market in June 2020. The company hopes that the discounts and benefits offered on the popular models will help attract customers and boost demand for vehicles in the country.