- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Renault India has announced special offers, discounts and benefits on their three popular models in the Indian market: Kwid, Triber and Duster. All three models will receive a number of benefits and offers worth up to Rs 60,000, depending on the model and variant.
Starting with the entry-level model, the Kwid, the hatchback comes with total benefits worth up to Rs 35,000. This includes cash discounts and loyalty benefits of up to Rs 10,000 and exchange offer up to Rs 15,000.
The Renault Kwid will also come with corporate benefits worth Rs 4,000 and an additional Rs 4,000 in the form of Rural offers. This is reserved for farmers, gram panchayats and sarpanch, subject to availability of valid documents.
The Renault Triber MPV receives benefits worth up to Rs 30,000. The Triber being a relatively new model doesn't come with cash discounts, however, it does get exchange benefits up to Rs 20,000 and loyalty benefits up to Rs 10,000. Also, similar to the Renault Kwid, the Triber also comes with Corporate benefits and Rural offers worth Rs 7,000 and Rs 10,000, respectively.
The Renault Duster receives the highest benefits worth up to Rs 60,000. This includes cash discounts of Rs 15,000; exchange benefits of Rs 25,000 and loyalty offers of Rs 20,000. Apart from this, the Duster also gets corporate discounts of Rs 20,000 while Rural benefits are Rs 10,000, depending on showcasing valid documents.
Apart from the discounts and benefits, all three Renault models also come with a special rate of interest of 8.99% and also include a three-month EMI holiday program as well. All the benefits and discounts mentioned above for the three models are applicable to those booking and retail ade between in June 2020.
Thoughts On The Renault India Discounts & Benefits On Offer In June 2020
Renault joins the list of car makers offering discounts and benefits on various popular models in the Indian market in June 2020. The company hopes that the discounts and benefits offered on the popular models will help attract customers and boost demand for vehicles in the country.