- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Range Rover is celebrating 50 years of pioneering innovation with the introduction of the all-new Range Rover Fifty. The original luxury SUV was launched back on June 17, 1970. Since then, the refinement and engineering innovation has ensured its place as the benchmark for all luxury SUVs.
The limited-edition Range Rover Fifty will be restricted to only 1970 vehicles globally, in recognition of the year the original Range Rover was launched. Building on the luxuriously appointed Autobiography, the Range Rover Fifty features several bespoke exterior accents in Auric Atlas as well as two unique (22) inch wheels.
Moreover, the badging features a ‘Fifty' script created personally by Gerry McGovern OBE, Land Rover's Chief Creative Officer, which will appear on the exterior of the vehicle and throughout the interior of the SUVs centre console commissioning plaque, headrests, dashboard and illuminated tread plates.
Gerry McGovern OBE, Land Rover Chief Creative Officer, said,"In the world of luxury vehicles, the Range Rover has always stood apart as peerless and enduring. Its unique and pioneering sensibilities together with an unrivalled engineering approach have been the intrinsic values which our customers have admired since the first of the breed was revealed in 1970."
The Range Rover Fifty will be available in both standard and long-wheelbase versions and the customers will be able to choose from four carefully curated exterior colours; Carpathian Grey, Rosello Red, Aruba, and Santorini Black. The Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations is also offering the Range Rover Fifty in one of three Heritage exterior solid paints schemes: Tuscan Blue, Bahama Gold and Davos White, in very limited numbers. The special edition vehicle is expected to be offered in petrol, diesel and even a plug-in hybrid P400e version.
In other recent Range Rover news, Jaguar Land Rover's first Range Rover, made under new social distancing measures, drove off the production line at the manufacturing plant in Solihull sometime back. Effective social distancing, hygiene and health monitoring measures are in place following an extensive review of all production lines, engineering facilities, office areas and communal spaces as the company starts manufacturing products.
Measures also include temperature checks, a 2 metre distance between people wherever possible, Personal Protective Equipment and enhanced cleaning at the plants. Jaguar Land Rover is also offering reusable face visors made by the company to all its employees.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Range Rover Fifty
When it comes to luxury and off-roading, nothing can beat Range Rovers. They have been around in the market for more than half a century and we expect the limited edition Range Rover fifty to be phenomenal.