- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Land Rover India is all set to introduce the second-generation Evoque SUV in the market. The all-new Range Rover Evoque will go on sale in the Indian market from the 30th of January 2020.
The British marquee first introduced the first-generation Evoque in India back in 2018. The second-generation model will finally make its way to the Indian market a year after its debut in other international markets.
Compared to the outgoing model, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque will come with a completely revamped design. This includes a new front fascia, updated side and rear profiles and a more luxurious interior cabin as well.
The new design of the 2020 Evoque has been inspired by the brand's larger model, the Velar. This design inspiration is clearly visible on the Evoque especially on the new headlamp design, front grille, pop-out door handles and the rear taillight section as well.
The new Range Rover Evoque does, however, retain the same silhouette from the outgoing model. The new Evoque continues to get the tapered roofline and rising beltline as seen on the previous model.
Moving to the interiors of the all-new Range Rover Evoque, the SUV comes with a host of new features, equipment and tech compared to the first-generation model.
The new Evoque now feels more luxurious thanks to the premium leather-wrapped cabin, fully-digital instrument clusters, dual touchscreen displays: one for infotainment and the other for the climate controls.
The new Evoque also comes with Range Rover's feature-touch controls on the steering wheel, pistol-grip gear lever, electronically-adjustable front seats, panoramic sunroof and a host of others as well.
The new (2020) Range Rover Evoque in India will continue to be offered with BS6-compliant versions of the same petrol and diesel Ingenium engine options.
This includes a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol producing 250bhp and a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel churning out 180bhp. Both engines will come mated to a standard 9-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Range Rover Evoque India Launch
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque borrows a lot of design inspiration from its larger sibling, the Velar — once adjudged as the ‘most beautiful car of the year'. The new Evoque will be offered at a slight premium compared to the pricing of the current model while taking on rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz GLC, Volvo XC60, BMW X3 and Audi Q5 in the Indian market.