- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 19 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Land Rover India is all set to introduce the second-generation Evoque SUV in the market. The all-new Range Rover Evoque will go on sale in the Indian market from the 30th of January 2020.
The British marquee first introduced the first-generation Evoque in India back in 2018. The second-generation model will finally make its way to the Indian market a year after its debut in other international markets.
Compared to the outgoing model, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque will come with a completely revamped design. This includes a new front fascia, updated side and rear profiles and a more luxurious interior cabin as well.
The new design of the 2020 Evoque has been inspired by the brand's larger model, the Velar. This design inspiration is clearly visible on the Evoque especially on the new headlamp design, front grille, pop-out door handles and the rear taillight section as well.
The new Range Rover Evoque does, however, retain the same silhouette from the outgoing model. The new Evoque continues to get the tapered roofline and rising beltline as seen on the previous model.
Moving to the interiors of the all-new Range Rover Evoque, the SUV comes with a host of new features, equipment and tech compared to the first-generation model.
The new Evoque now feels more luxurious thanks to the premium leather-wrapped cabin, fully-digital instrument clusters, dual touchscreen displays: one for infotainment and the other for the climate controls.
The new Evoque also comes with Range Rover's feature-touch controls on the steering wheel, pistol-grip gear lever, electronically-adjustable front seats, panoramic sunroof and a host of others as well.
The new (2020) Range Rover Evoque in India will continue to be offered with BS6-compliant versions of the same petrol and diesel Ingenium engine options.
This includes a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol producing 250bhp and a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel churning out 180bhp. Both engines will come mated to a standard 9-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Range Rover Evoque India Launch
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque borrows a lot of design inspiration from its larger sibling, the Velar — once adjudged as the ‘most beautiful car of the year'. The new Evoque will be offered at a slight premium compared to the pricing of the current model while taking on rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz GLC, Volvo XC60, BMW X3 and Audi Q5 in the Indian market.