- 22 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Recalls Dad Amitabh's Advice That Stopped Him From Quitting Bollywood After A Dozen Flops
- Finance SBI Alert! SBI Cautions Customers Against Online FD Fraud
- News Vaccinated Indian national among 20 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 12, 2021: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports WTA breakthrough titles for Kudermetova and Osorio Serrano
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Maruti Suzuki has revised the prices of the only light commercial vehicle in their portfolio: the Super Carry. Prices for the Super Carry now starts at Rs 4.25 lakh to Rs 5.18 lakh. All prices ex-showroom, Delhi. However, with the revised prices, the Super carry has become around Rs 18,000 more expensive. The Super Carry was first launched back in 2016 and it crossed the 50,000 unit sales milestone in just a matter of three years.
The company had launched the BS6 Super Carry earlier this year. Sometime after its launch, Maruti Suzuki also launched the BS6 compliant S-CNG variant in the month of May. The Maruti Super Carry was India's first Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) to be BS6-compliant. The Super Carry is also part of the brand's ‘Mission Green Million', which includes CNG and Smart Hybrid vehicles.
Mechanically, the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry comes powered by a four-cylinder engine. It produces 64bhp at 6000rpm and 85Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The vehicle is factory-fitted and specially tuned to deliver optimum performance, enhanced drivability under all terrains. The Super Carry is fitted with dual-fuel with CNG and a 5-litre petrol tank.
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is also the country's first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck commercial vehicle. It comes with a number of features as well. This includes reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, a lockable glove box, large loading deck and many more.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Marut Suzuki Super Carry S-CNG
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is the first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck in the country that has a few extra features that the other commercial vehicles do not have. It is a popular Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the market and rivals the likes of the Tata Ace in India. The CNG model will further help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the coming months.