- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- News India’s victory over Pak in 1971: Victory flame reaches Nainital
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki has revised the prices of the only light commercial vehicle in their portfolio: the Super Carry. Prices for the Super Carry now starts at Rs 4.25 lakh to Rs 5.18 lakh. All prices ex-showroom, Delhi. However, with the revised prices, the Super carry has become around Rs 18,000 more expensive. The Super Carry was first launched back in 2016 and it crossed the 50,000 unit sales milestone in just a matter of three years.
The company had launched the BS6 Super Carry earlier this year. Sometime after its launch, Maruti Suzuki also launched the BS6 compliant S-CNG variant in the month of May. The Maruti Super Carry was India's first Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) to be BS6-compliant. The Super Carry is also part of the brand's ‘Mission Green Million', which includes CNG and Smart Hybrid vehicles.
Mechanically, the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry comes powered by a four-cylinder engine. It produces 64bhp at 6000rpm and 85Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The vehicle is factory-fitted and specially tuned to deliver optimum performance, enhanced drivability under all terrains. The Super Carry is fitted with dual-fuel with CNG and a 5-litre petrol tank.
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is also the country's first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck commercial vehicle. It comes with a number of features as well. This includes reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, a lockable glove box, large loading deck and many more.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Marut Suzuki Super Carry S-CNG
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is the first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck in the country that has a few extra features that the other commercial vehicles do not have. It is a popular Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the market and rivals the likes of the Tata Ace in India. The CNG model will further help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the coming months.