- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
BMW India recently launched the 2020 X6 SUV in the country. The new SUV is offered in two variants: xLine and M Sport; and both of them are priced at Rs 95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new BMW X6 comes with a host of features and equipment as standard on both variants. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, with BMW's Laser high-beam as optional. The third-generation model is bigger, bolder and more feature-packed than its predecessor and this one too comes to India as a Completely Built Unit (CBU).
Mechanically, both the variants of the new BMW X6 are powered by a single petrol engine. The unit is a 3.0-litre six-cylinder twin-turbo unit producing 340bhp of power and 450Nm of torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard eight-speed Steptronic sport automatic transmission unit.
Now let's talk about the Audi Q8, the model only comes in one fully loaded variant, the 55 TFSI quattro Tiptronic, and it is priced at rs1.33 crore (ex-showroom India)This makes the Audi Q8 Rs 38 lakh more expensive than the BMW X6.
Powering the Q8 is a 3.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 335bhp of power and 500Nm of peak torque at 1,370 - 4,500 rpm making the Q8 much peppier than the X6 engine wise. The unit comes mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission.
Last but not the least, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is offered in two variants - Cayenne Coupe and Cayenne Turbo Coupe. The SUV carries a price tag of Rs 1.31 crore and Rs 1.97 crore ex-showroom, India respectively, making the Cayenne Coupe Rs 36 lakh more expensive than the X6 and the Cayenne Turbo Coupe even more expensive.
Mechanically, the Cayenne Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 turbocharged engine that produces 335bhp of power and 450Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the Cayenne Turbo Coupe is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that churns out 542bhp of power and a peak torque of 770Nm. Both come mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic S automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The 2020 BMW X6 vs Audi Q8 vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe Price Comparison
All three luxury SUVs, the BMW X6, Audi Q8, and Porsche Cayenne Coupe, Get a similar engine choice and almost identical power figures. However, the BMW X6 is a much cheaper option for the buyers compared to the rest of the two SUVs.