- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 9 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
BMW India recently launched the 2020 X6 SUV in the country. The new SUV is offered in two variants: xLine and M Sport; and both of them are priced at Rs 95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new BMW X6 comes with a host of features and equipment as standard on both variants. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, with BMW's Laser high-beam as optional. The third-generation model is bigger, bolder and more feature-packed than its predecessor and this one too comes to India as a Completely Built Unit (CBU).
Mechanically, both the variants of the new BMW X6 are powered by a single petrol engine. The unit is a 3.0-litre six-cylinder twin-turbo unit producing 340bhp of power and 450Nm of torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard eight-speed Steptronic sport automatic transmission unit.
Now let's talk about the Audi Q8, the model only comes in one fully loaded variant, the 55 TFSI quattro Tiptronic, and it is priced at rs1.33 crore (ex-showroom India)This makes the Audi Q8 Rs 38 lakh more expensive than the BMW X6.
Powering the Q8 is a 3.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 335bhp of power and 500Nm of peak torque at 1,370 - 4,500 rpm making the Q8 much peppier than the X6 engine wise. The unit comes mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission.
Last but not the least, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is offered in two variants - Cayenne Coupe and Cayenne Turbo Coupe. The SUV carries a price tag of Rs 1.31 crore and Rs 1.97 crore ex-showroom, India respectively, making the Cayenne Coupe Rs 36 lakh more expensive than the X6 and the Cayenne Turbo Coupe even more expensive.
Mechanically, the Cayenne Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 turbocharged engine that produces 335bhp of power and 450Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the Cayenne Turbo Coupe is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that churns out 542bhp of power and a peak torque of 770Nm. Both come mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic S automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The 2020 BMW X6 vs Audi Q8 vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe Price Comparison
All three luxury SUVs, the BMW X6, Audi Q8, and Porsche Cayenne Coupe, Get a similar engine choice and almost identical power figures. However, the BMW X6 is a much cheaper option for the buyers compared to the rest of the two SUVs.